The Killers Resentment

BEWARE TO THE SENSITIVE OF HEART. LIKE REALLY. TURN AWAY.
ELLI, I MEAN IT.

****

So there I was. My hands fastened tightly around her thin neck. Feeling the brittle bones, applying hard pressure, teasing them, just below of what is needed to break them. My body straddled on top of her, trying to push on her rips with force. CRACK. I forced a laughed. She needed to suffer more. But I suppose it didn't really matter. After all, she was already dead. Her face stained with blood and tears, her ocean eyes starting blankly at me. In a way it was beautiful. Her milk white skin and bright eyes standing out against the bloodstains that decorated her body. But, disgusting was a more accurate term. Here I was, standing over her, trying to cause her more pain, when it wasn't rewarded by her screams or whimpers.

What have you done?

My consciousness was kicking in. I got off of her, reluctantly may I remind you. She deserved more. Compared to what she had done to me? She should have been killed over and over and over.
Adrenaline still pumped through my veins, my breathing becoming heavy and unbalanced. I walked over to a sink in the corner of the dining room, two uneaten meal still laying cold on the table. Shattered glass and broken wood littered the floor like confetti. I washed her blood off of my hands and tried my best to scrub it off my shirt, which was obviously not going to happen.

Oh Elizabeth. We could have been happy. Why would you betrayed me like this?

Yes. It was her fault. She knew it too! Nobody blames me for what I did, they would have done the same!

No. They wouldn't have.

My head pounded. I felt like I just overdosed, my stomach churning and world spinning. I grabbed a bottle of gin off of the dirty counter. Elizabeth hated when I drank, so I hope she is crying in her grave.

Stupid Bitch.
Everything was going so...Nicely. AND SHE HAD TO GO AND FUCK IT UP.

I took another swig

Maybe if you drink yourself to death you'll wake up in somewhere better. Like hell

Excess liquor ran down my chin

I don't understand. Elizabeth. I trusted you. What happened? Why would you do this to me? I thought you loved me?

The bottle slipped from my hands in a jagged movement. The shards shattering and cutting up my ankle.

Eat the glass and die already

Oh Elizabeth why?

I picked up a piece and brought it to my neck.

DO IT

STOP

I dropped the glass and gripped my hand, fresh with blood. My thoughts now spastic. I ran a finger through my hair, griping my scalp and roughly scraping at it.

Oh shitshitshitshitshit what did just I do. I will be hanged if they find out. I will be executed. They will kill me. I'm going to die.

GET IT OVER WITH

Oh god. I just killed her. I fucking killed her. Why did I do that. Elizabeth is dead. My Elizabeth is dead. Why did I kill her. Why couldn't I stop myself

I started to sob, my eyes becoming blurry and wet with tears.

CUT THEM OUT

I got another shard and brought it to one of my eyes.

YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED

DON'T

I forced the glass in

Just a little deeper...

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHWHY

Blood poured down my face.

WHAT HAVE I DONE

You did what you deserved.

*****

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead