Chapter 25

~ a few days ago back in Korea ~

"Y/n.." she heard a loud whisper call out her name as she was sitting on the couch with Chan fast asleep on her shoulder.

She turned her head where the loud whisper came from. Felix was in the stair case calling out her name.

She carefully moved Chan off her shoulder and approaches Felix, they head upstairs.

"What is it?" She curiously asked.

"I just got off the phone with Chan's mom just now and told her about your plan when you two visit." Felix explains.

Felix knows Chan's family, they're childhood friends.

"What she say?!" Y/n was eager to know.

"She said it was a great idea! She said she'll help!" Felix displays bright toothy smile as his eyes are crescents.

"That's great! I hope Chan won't be mad though... I hope he won't mind because I knew this was just a trip to be with his family..." her smile fell at the thought Chan might be mad.

"I doubt it. I've known Chan for a while and he won't be mad especially if he surrounded by people he love." The freckled Aussie boy pulls her to a side hug.

"Alright, I'm trusting you. I should get back to Chan now. Thanks again Felix!" She thanks Felix for his help and heads back down stairs to where Chan was still fast asleep.

——

~ present time ~

"Y/n?" Chan calls out her name wondering where she could be.

He pulls out his phone to see if she texted him but no message. Chan was getting worried.

Just minutes before y/n felt as if someone was starring she followed that feeling and noticed two familiar faces.

She let out a annoyed sigh, she turn her gaze to Chan who was ordering their ice cream. She quickly left the table and approached the two familiar faces.

"Jisung? Minho? Why are you two here?! Wait, have you two been spying on us?!" Y/n gave a cold glare at the two boys standing in front of her.

"Not the whole day... just 10 minutes ago..." her brunette cousin looked down refusing eye contact.

"He dragged me along to spy on you." Minho added.

"You two are supposed to be at the house with everyone else!" Y/n wants her plan to be a surprise.

"I'm sorry I just want to see if my cousin is being treated well and safe." Jisung crosses his arms.

"You've known Chan longer then I have, you should trust him by now." She sighed. "Just go back to the house now, I'll be okay." She shoed them away.

"Fine, just be safe." Jisung accepted defeat and grabbed Minho's hand and left with the older waving goodbye.

She watched the two boys leave the pier then remembered she left Chan. She checks her phone but realized her phone was on silent. Her eyes grew wide when she scrolled through the many messages and missed calls from Chan.

She quickly heads back to the table.

"Y/n!" She notices Chan running up to her and pulling her into a tight embrace. "Are you okay?! Why didn't you answer me? Where were you?" He pulls away to analyze her for any injuries.