"Over her best friend?" He gave me a pointed look. 

"I think that's just a saying at this point," I sighed while sitting on the foot of the bed. 

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down to lay down with him. "Why?" he pouted. 

"I don't think your sister's my best friend anymore," I mumbled hesitantly. 

"Don't overthink it. If she comes around, she comes around. If she doesn't," he paused, "Then she doesn't," he shrugged. 

"Jacob," I turned to him. 

"Yeah?" he asked. 

"Do you think we should tell Julia what really happened that night with the car? It's for fair that you keep getting blamed for something that you didn't even-" 

"Telling her the truth means telling her that Noah's the one who did it. And Noah is her boyfriend. I don't see that working out in our favor really well," he shook his head. 

I huffed while groaning into my palms. "This whole thing is so messy, Jacob. I didn't think it would be that way." We heard chaos downstairs so we went out to see what was happening. 

I wasn't surprised, I was pissed. 

"Julia, come on. Don't be so immature," Riley huffed. 

"I'm not being immature, I'm just going to spend a few nights at my boyfriend's," she chuckled dryly while zipping up her bag. "Like you do, Riley," she said rudely. 

"Hey! I've been staying here since before you moved in, alright? This house isn't yours just because you live in it," Riley snapped. 

"Riley!" I looked at her wide-eyed. 

"No, Madide. I'm done with her shit. Ever since Jacob got here, she's been sitting with this frown on her face, throwing a hissy fit at everything. I can't take it anymore. We all tried to cheer her up and make her laugh but she doesn't even want it," Riley huffed while explaining. 

"She gets to live here with you guys and she's over here complaining about it. If she doesn't want to then hey, I'll take it," Riley glared at Julia. "Everyone here has been trying to make her feel better because she sees the situation differently, it's her brother and her best friend, but that doesn't mean she takes advantage of the fact that we're being nice and acts rude and stuck up like she has all the rights in the world to act that way, because frankly, she doesn't," Riley huffed before sitting on the barstool, folding her arms across her chest. 

"I act that way because it is my brother and my best friend!" Julia shouted defensively. 

"You're dating his best friend too?" Nick pointed out. 

"Yeah well, I'm not a fucking player like he is, Nick," Julia scoffed. 

"I'm not fucking playing her, Julia. Don't you get it? I like her! I fucking like her!" Jacob yelled. 

Everyone jumped a little. I don't think anyone expected him to lash out like that. She's been giving him snide remarks that I've overheard that he never told me about. 

"You guys expect me to live here when you treat me like this?" Julia asked. 

Why is she even trying to act innocent?  

"So don't," Jacob, Riley, and Nick all said in sync. 

"Guys, wait-" I tried to intervene but it was beyond Julia not being comfortable with Jacob and me, it was about how sick and tired everyone got of her shit. "Guys, she doesn't usually act like this, we can't kick her out we-" 

Nick cut me off, "She doesn't usually act like this, you're right. But that doesn't excuse her now. It isn't her house anyway," Nick shrugged. 

"Hey, that's my sister," Jacob glanced at Nick. "But you're right. It isn't her house, or mine, or Riley's. It's yours," he looked between Nick and me. 

"You two decide," Riley agreed.

"Are you guys fucking serious? Fine," Julia threw her arms up before we even said anything. "I don't want to live here anyway!" she shrugged and stormed off. 

"Guys," I sighed before going after her. "Julia, wait," I huffed while catching up to her before she got in Noah's car. 

"What?" she turned to me with a glare. 

"I wasn't going to let them kick you out, Julia, you're my friend. This is all really stupid just come back inside and we can-" I grabbed her arm but she pulled it away. 

"I am not fucking going back in there," she said in complete seriousness before getting in the car as they drove away. 

I ran my hand through my hair while sighing before going back in there. "She wasn't gonna stay, Maddie," Nick shook his head. 

"She could have. This is so stupid. If she was so uncomfortable with Jacob and me then..." 

My words got caught in my throat. 

"Then what?" Jacob asked. 

"Then she would've taken the time and gotten over it. Now she's gone."   

.

.

.

.

.

Dramatics 100 ya'll

Julia really be a bitch thooo

Please vote and comment <3