Author's Note

Author's Note

The End

That's it. That's the end. The story ends here because I want to say that life isn't ever perfect. Things go haywire sometimes, and we all just have to deal with it the best we can; make promises with ourselves and loved ones to do better and work towards those goals. And even then there will be more hurdles. But don't despair, even though it hurts, adversity makes us stronger, makes us grow, makes us learn. 

Thoughts, Thanks, and The Future

When I started Forced I was fifteen and a bit dumb as to what real adults do and say. Now I'm a ripe twenty but someday I will look back at both Forced and Compelled and think the same thing. But in this moment, I'm happy to see the growth between my unrevised Forced chapters vs. Compelled. And I'm happy you were all able to see it too.

Thank you so much to everyone for sticking with this story from start to finish. To those who have been here since Forced was ongoing, thank you for putting up with my slow updates and bad writing. And to those who are more recent, I'm happy that you found your way to my tiny corner of the internet. 

Even though this ride is over I hope you all stick around. I'll be back after a writing hiatus with something fresh. I've mentioned wanting to write fantasy/science fiction so more than likely that's what I'll be back with, as well as making decisions about the other two published works here on my page; and of course, I'll finish the revision of Forced chapters. And even though I plan to sample other genres, I'll still be writing romance.

Stay Strong

With the pandemic causing so much panic and pain to people all around the world, I hope that everyone is safe. And if you or your family or friends have been personally affected by the virus, I sincerely pray for a swift recovery; emotionally and physically. 

Again thank you all. Much love,

 Much love,