• 26 •

1500

My Sunday wasn't very eventful despite the small 'breakdown' I had. I had gotten very self-aware about my place in the world and how little impact I probably had on others' lives, but I managed to calm myself down. 'One point: Hono'.

Though when Monday rolled around, I was thrown back to the events that took place on Saturday. Stepping into class on Monday made Bakugo snap his head up and Kirishima quickly turn away. I shyly waved at them as I passed by.

Kiri's eyes glanced at me every so often, but Bakugo kept his gaze trained on me. I pulled at my collar and did my best not to look disturbed.

"Hono!! I missed you!" A loud voice came from behind me, then arms wrapped around my waist. I was pushed forward a bit from the force but the pink hands made me calm down before I got annoyed.

I chuckled at Mina and took her hands off of me so I could take my backpack off and set it down. I then turned to her with my hands on my hips.

"Well good morning to you to, Mina." I smiled at her and glanced over at Bakugo, who then smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and gave my pink friend a hug.

"Dang, how did you two get so close over the weekend?" Jiro piped up and smiled at the both of us.

"Because she's so cute! We hung out after school on Friday, then on Saturday AND we texted for hours. Which reminds me. We need to talk in the hall real quick." Ashido wrapped her arm around my shoulder and boasted. But her last sentence was directed at me since she turned to me.

I nodded and followed her out the door as Aizawa was stepping inside.

"We'll only be a minute, sensei!" She called to him as we stepped out. He raised an eyebrow but shrugged and walked further inside. 

"I'm pretty sure Kirishima has a crush on you."

"Well that's obvious here, Mina." I retorted and folded my arms. A flash of his lips on mine caused me to run a finger along my lower lip.

"But! Sero told me that he said he only kissed you because he thought Bakugo liked you and that he thought Bakugo didn't deserve someone like you.." Her leg crossed behind the other as she rubbed her forearm with her opposite hand.

"Wait what. What do you mean he thought Bakugo likes me? There's no in hell-o! Hey! Bakugo! W-what are you d-doing out.. here?" I was in the middle of interrogating my friend when the said boy waltzed past the door frame. My voice caught in my throat like a frog. No offense, Tsu. And my hands got clammy.

 He wrapped an arm around Mina's shoulder and I could see that he squeezed her shoulder and made her tense. He turned to smirk at me and let out a deep breath.

"Sensei sent me out here to bring you both to class. What were you girls talking about?" His voice raised in pitch, as if to mock us.

"N-nothing.. Uhm, Mina, l-let's go back, shall we? W-we can not-talk later." I smiled nervously at her and rushed past the both of them. I headed for my desk, the fire on my cheeks was finally noticeable.

No doubt I'm the worst liar ever. I wiggled around in my seat and glanced up at Sensei who started lecturing us about another event. Mina and Bakugo walked in one after the other. I raised a brow at her but she shook her head slightly and mouthed the word 'later'. I nodded and took a deep breath.

I couldn't tell at first, but I noticed another pair of crimson eyes on me. Somehow though I knew it wasn't the boy I just talked to and looked over to see Kirishima frantically look away.

What have I gotten myself into?

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅