• 08 •

510 words

The ringing of my alarm got me to sit up with a groan. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, then reached for my phone to turn off the alarm. 6:30 AM, it read.

I turned on my lamp and rubbed my eyes some more before sliding my legs off my bed and stepping onto the floor. Stretching my limbs, I grabbed my towel and a pair of under-garments, then headed to the bathroom.

I knocked on the door then stepped inside when I didn't hear anyone. I closed and locked the door behind me and began to undress. I hazily looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, then turned the knob for cool water.

I felt the water roll down my skin and it felt so refreshing. My red hair, plastered to my scalp and forehead, felt refreshing.

I applied shampoo, rinsed, applied conditioner, rinsed, and used my rag to rub the soap onto myself.

I closed my eyes and thought about the day ahead of me. Today I was going to talk to Aizawa, and convince him to remove this whole ordeal. I wonder if he spoke to Endeavor about this..

I shrugged to myself and hummed quietly, the sound of the water hitting the bottom of the tub was a relaxing sound to me, which had to end sometime.

I stretched again and turned the water off then squeezed the water out of my hair. I stepped onto the dry mat and rubbed the water off of me. I slipped into the underwear and bra I brought and wrapped myself in a towel and headed back to my room.

I could feel the heat emitting from my room as I stepped up to the door. With a sigh, I went inside to get ready for the school day.

I brushed out my damp hair and sifted through my dressers to find a white, collared, button-up shirt, and teal skirt. I picked out a white undershirt and slid that on first, before slipping the button-up around myself and stepping into my skirt.

I buttoned my shirt and found my knee-length, black socks and slid them on as well. I hummed quietly and tapped my phone to check the time. 7:02 AM. We should be leaving in a half hour.

I pulled my jacket out of my closet and slid my arms through, before going to my desk and applying foundation to the light bags under my eyes. After blending, I applied mascara and the tiniest of blush.

Satisfied with my 'look', I grabbed my back pack and picked up my phone, checking the time: 7:28 AM, time to go. I went into the hall and turned to see Shoto closing his door as well. We fell in sync while walking to the door to slip our shoes on and head to school.

We grabbed our umbrellas just in case and headed out, closing the door quietly behind us. The chilly air caused me to warm up slightly. We began our walk to school, together in silence.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! It's more of a filler for the next. I hope you all like it so far though!