"No," Nicl answered," He wasnt worth it. Also, Fangmire got there before I could."

"Let's male this fast, Wilde," Fangmire said," Ypu know I can get on alot pf trouble for this."

Nick nodded his head and walked into the house, up to the room his children were sleeping in. Nick was trying hard to find the words to use. Finally, he woke them up," Hey guys. Daddy needs to talk to you two."

Amber and Todd opened their eyes, and Nick daughter was the one to speak first," What's going on, Daddy?"

Nick felt a tear roll down his face and said," I want you both to know, that I love you very much, and the last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you. You two are the most precious things in my life, and after me and your mom separated, I promised myself I would do anything to always be there for ypu, and that promise will still stay true," Nick had to wipe the tears from his eyes as he continued," But I messed up, and it will probably be a little while before I see you again, but it's ok. As soon as mommy comes back, she will take care of you. Until then, Uncle Finnick and Aunt Faith will watch you guys."

"Where are you gping?" Todd asked, watching his father cry.

"I'm just going away for a while, buddy," Nick said," So I need you two to take care of eachother till I get back. Can you do that for me?"

The two nodded their heads and Nick brought them in for a hug, kissing them on the head before saying," I love you guys. Now, go back to sleep, ok?"

The two then went back to sleep and Nick went to his friend who was listening at the door, also feeling emotional from the tender moment," You better hurry on back, slacker," Finnick said," I'll take care of the fluff balls."

Nicl nodded his head and shook Finnicks hand before walking to Fangmire and putting his hands behind his back," Ok. Let's get this over with."
###
Fangmire brought Nick into the ZPD in cuffs, and walked for the receptionist desk, causing alot of the officers that worked with Nick to give glances. Clawhouser was the one to speak," Nicl...its been a while."

Nicl smiled as he looked around," I figured everyone would be happy to have me back."

"Wilde," a voice said from behind Nick," Now is not the time for jokes."

Nick turned around and saw Bogo," Chief, long time no see."

"I was hoping it would stay that way," Bogo replied.

"Oh, you know how it is, Chief. You cant be the good guy forever."

The buffalo looked to Fangmire and book," I would like to have a word with him once he is booked."

Fangmire nodded his head and lead Nick to the booking station. The fox couldnt help but smile as he walked the halls again. It reminded him of the good old days. Back when he and Judy were busting criminals side by side.
###
(FLASHBACK 11 YEARS AGO)
"Carrots, this is a CRIME!" Nick stated as he walked into the cubicle he and Judy shared.

"What now?" Judy asked with a chuckle.

The fox put the try of Coffees for him and Judy on the desk before saying," I go into that Coffee shop every DAY, Carrots. And everyday, they have sugar. As they should. IT IS A COFFEE SHOP! But today, I go in there, and they dont have normal sugar. They have SUGAR FREE SUGAR!!! Sweetheart, I just need to know, WHAT IS SUGAR FREE SUGAR!?"

Judy found herself laughing as she said," It is a sugar substitute, Nick. Same taste as sugar, without the unhealthiness."

Nick shook his head and say down," You know what, we should arrest the manager."

"For what?" Judy asked.

Nick thought for a moment and said," They are a danger to society."

Judy shook her head and looked toward Nick's computer," So, while you were gone, I couldnt help but notice that you have not finished your reports."

"Carrots, trust me, I am a responsible officer. These reports will be done today."

Judy laughed and said," So, you are going to be a good cop and finish your work?"

Nicl couldnt help but notice the seductiveness in her voice and it caused him to raise a brow," Carrots?. Work? Professional? Ring a bell?"

Judy then got closer to the fox and said," No one is around. The door is closed. Come on. I just want some time with my fox."

Nick gave in upon looking into her eyes and said," Ok, but we cant go overboard. Only for a minute."

The fox then gave Judy what she wanted, kissing her on the lips passionalty, holding her close to him. The two were completely lost in the moment until Judy's radio went off," Hopps," Clawhousers voice said in a whisper.

Judy rolled her eyes and answered," Yeah, ben?"

"Ypu are aware that there are cameras in the ZPD? And I oversee then here at the desk. How am I gonna explain something like this to the chief if he were look over my shoulder?"

Judy blushed and said," That's a big 10-4, Ben."

Nick smiled to the bunny and said," I told you we should stay professional."

"Oh please, you were doing more grabbing than I was."

Nick chuckled and said," Dont worry, Carrots. We will finish this later."
###
(END OF FLASHBACK. PRESENT TIME)
Fangmire got Nick booked in and led the fox to the interrogation room where Bogo was already waiting," Breaking and entering, Aggravated Asst, and Attempted Murder. Wilde, what is the meaning of this?"

Nick sighed and said," I lost my head chief. Look, Jason has been abusing Judy and he has put my kids through hell. When I found out about it...I lost it. He is the reason Judy is in the hospital right now, I know it."

Chief groaned and said," Wilde, you could have called the ZPD."

"I know " Nick answered.

Bogo then spoke again," Wilde, I have arrested countless mammals in my career. I have arrested friends, family, and even co-workers. However, this is the hardest arrest I have ever had to take part in, because you were a damn good cop. When we lost you, it wasnt the same out here. And I am disappointed in you right now because I know ypu are better than this."

Nick lowered his head," I know, Chief. I'm sorry."

Bogo nodded his head," I am too. Nicholad Wilde, i am placing you under arrest for Breaking and Entering."

"What about the Attempted Murder charge?" Nick asked.

Bogo sighed and said," After seeing Jason's record, I think he is the last mammal in the world to press any charges."

Nick smiled a little and said," If Judy wakes up before I am out....can you make sure she knows I love her?"

Bogo raised a brow and said," Your bail was payed Wilde. If your face isnt the first one Hopps' sees when she wakes up, then there will be ALOT of upset mammals in this precinct. You hear me? Now get your scrawny ass to that hospital and make sure you make it in for your court trial."

Nick saluted to the chief and walked to the door, then made it outside of the ZPD. The fox took a look at the building and smiled. It would be nice to wear a uniform again.

AN- Ok, there you go. Kind of loved the chapter, kind of didnt. Idk, I'm a little tired right now. Anyway, next chapter will, hopefully, be up soon. It's a good one. Till then.......
                                    Toodles