Some Business

Saturday, October 8th
Jacob

This is our second day down here so far. My mom and Angela are chilling on the balcony while I was in my room downstairs. I cannot express how bored I am. There's nothing more that I'd rather do than talk to Sevyn but my phone broke. I left it in the sun for too long and it overheated so I just have to get a new one when I go back to New York. And there's no other way I could reach her because buying a phone down here is so ridiculous. Our house down here has a pool, a game room, all that extra shit so I shouldn't be bored but there's just no one to hang out with. I literally lay in my room and watch TV all day. Minus today. Today we were going to see my father.

I got dressed in some gray Nike shorts, a white tee, my fazos and socks. Real casual. I put a little product in my hair and clipped on my Cuban chain that said Papi on it tucking it beneath my shirt. I walked out of my room to see Angela and my mother waiting for me.

"You ready Jacob?" My mom asked. I nonchalantly nodded. I noticed the way her attitude changed when we came down here or anything about the situation was mentioned. She kind of turned a little cold. They were dressed more formally than I was but I didn't care, like I said I didn't want to be here. I don't think anyone else did either but we all needed to make money. We walked outside to the black bmw with tinted windows. I got in the back with my mom and Angela sat in the passenger seat. No words were exchanged between anyone. The driver quickly pulled off.

The drive there was about an hour. A long ass hour. We pulled into the circular driveway that had a couple of expensive cars. The big mansion stood in front of us. Exactly twenty- three rooms, twenty-eight bathrooms, and five floors. The driver parked behind the line of cars and we all got out. Angela pulled out a key unlocking the door. Immediately girls, some naked, some semi clothed, paraded around on the bottom floor. I sighed and looked at my mom. She kept her eyes forward as we all walked to the elevator.

I felt a hand snake around my shoulder and start rubbing on my chest. A naked brownskin girl with bright brown eyes and long black curly hair stood beside me.

"Welcome, can I help you daddy?" She asked seductively.

"Get off of him." My mom spat. She gave her a stink face before her large clear platform heels clicked away. I turned my attention back to the elevator because it finally came. We hoped in and made our way to the third floor. We walked to the end of the hall as moans echoed from some rooms, and yelling and conversations came from others. We waited at the large doors at the end of the hall after I knocked on it.

"Come in." He shouted. I pushed open the doors and revealed the office like room. Sunlight flooded through the windows as my father sat in his large chair. "Hello guys, I've missed you all." He said with a smile. My mom's face remained straight as I gave him a small smile. He got up and walked around the table giving me a tight hug. I hugged him back.

"Hey dad." I said. He smiled.

"What's up? What can I do for you, you want a lil hoe to yourself or sum?" He joked. I forced a laugh out before my mom interrupted.

"Jonathan he's good, he has someone at home." She butted in. He leaned back widening his eyes.

"Well then, I have to meet her why didn't you bring her?" He asked. I stayed silent. Why else. "Theresa you are looking like fine wine as always." He complimented leaning in for a kiss. My mom leaned backwards putting her hand up.

"Please. That's not what we are here for." She said as he smiled.

"I see. Angela how are you, looking beautiful as always. Toby isn't here right now he has some family issues he went to tend to. But please get comfortable update me let me know how things are going. Have you all received your monthly pay?" He asked making his way back to his seat.