How many

Wednesday, September 19

I sat on Jacob's bed bored as ever. Something really interesting just happened. About two days ago, he came over hoping to do somethings. Nasty things if you know what I mean. But I politely declined because I Savannah was home alone with us. So I promised him we could reschedule. And that just happened. It's really nice to try out new things a lot of the time but I don't know how I feel about this one.

We ended up 69ing.

It was really weird for me at first but I got into it. Not gonna lie though, most of the time I was moaning from him eating me out rather than giving him head but he still ended up nutting. He was still shirtless and had put on some gray sweatpants. He wasn't wearing underwear either. The way his gold chain sparkled in the light made him look all the much cuter. He caught me looking at him and smiled at me. I lightly grinned.

"Sevyn." He blurted out. I turned to him watching his smile fade.

"Jacob." I said back.

"Did that make you uncomfortable?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It was weird at first but I don't really think about how weird it is in the moment. I guess the only thing that makes me uncomfortable in these situations is the fact that you have way more sexual experience than I do and we're the same age. So then I have to keep up with you and it's tiring." I admitted.

"I mean technically, I'm older than you by three months and a few days." He said. I rolled my eyes. "But you've never had any sexual contact with anyone else?" He asked. I shook my head low key ashamed. "Good. So I get to be the first and only one to tap that." He said getting up stroking my chin. He walked towards his mirror and began fiddling with his hair. I bit on the inside of my mouth.

"Jacob." I said standing up. He turned around raising his eyebrows at me. "How many people have you slept with?" I asked standing right behind him. He turned back around to the mirror while I looked straight ahead at it tilting my head to the side a little watching as he continued to run his fingers through his curls. I stood beneath his extended arms as he was significantly taller than me.

"Um. A few." He skeptically answered.

"Jacob I want an actual number." I demanded looking up at him. He slowly dropped his hand and stared at me through the mirror. He slowly rotated turning to face me. He leaned down towards me a little.

"Eighteen." He said. I pursed my lips shut. He walked past me and sat on the bed behind me. I watched through the mirror as he picked up his phone. I quickly turned around and stood in front of him.

"Like that you've stuck your dick in or like oral and stuff?" I asked hoping he meant more oral.

"You asked how many I've slept with. And that means sex. As in penetration Sevyn." He bit his lip at me. I stared at the lion tattoo on his chest. This nigga really is a beast.

"Wow. Okay." I said taking a seat next to him.

"Does that bother you?" He asked turning to me. I folded in my lips and shook my head no.

YES!!!

Like the fuck am I supposed to be? Number nineteen? Okay. And I like Jacob and everything but I don't know about all this. It's kind of too much. He's way too far ahead of me. And it's so annoying.

"Sevyn, you're so easy to read. What about it bothers you." He asked with his deep voice. He placed his phone beside him giving me his full attention. I sprang off the bed.

"I just think it's crazy how far ahead of me you are. We are the same age and somehow you fucked a whole country and a half. Like how do you do it. Eighteen people Jacob? Eighteen?! And I'm just supposed to be number nineteen?" I began. I looked at him. His eyes moved with all my movements. "And not only that, who the fuck are these bitches. What if they have some fuckin disease or some shit. I just don't understand how and what you get from this. It makes feel so insecure because I can just feel it, I know we're gonna fuck one day look at us, and it may not be as good as the others, but I'm just gonna be another number to you." I said taking a deep breath at the end. I stayed silent.

"Are you done?" He asked politely. I crossed my arms.

"What's the farthest you've gone?" I asked. He scrunched his eyebrows.

"You mean if I've done anal or some shit? I only have regular plain sex. None of that weird funky shit." He admitted. I let go of the air I didn't know I held.

"Okay Jacob." Was all I could say. That barely answered my question but okay. I have no words and no energy for this.

Jacob

I swear on everything Sevyn is gonna be the death of me. She's so sensitive. I didn't even say anything, I did everything she asked, answered all her questions and she still found a reason to get mad at me. Gotta love her though.
I watched as she stood in front of me. I know she's annoyed. I watched her eyeing her stuff In the corner of the room. I quickly got up, and grabbed them placing it behind me.

"You can be mad all you want but you are not going home. And I'm willing to fight you on that." I challenged. She blankly stared at me. She knows she'll lose on that one. She rolled her eyes and went downstairs. I watched her butt jiggle as she walked down the hallway. I groaned. She's so difficult. I pushed myself off my bed and started following her. She saw me coming and began to speed up her foot steps. I sped up mine as well and she began running. "Sevyn. I'm not about to chase you." I said slowing down. I made it to the dining room and she was on the opposite side of the room. We were separated by the table. "Sevyn come here please." I told her. She looked at me. "Oh my goodness." I mumbled walking closer to her. She moved on the other side of me.

"Don't touch me, I don't know what diseases the other eighteen bitches got you carrying." She spat at me. She is really pissed off about this. I didn't think that it would be this big of a deal. I know how to get her though. I pretended to walk the other way and she began to as well. Then I quickly jumped across the table grabbing her shirt. "Fuck." She groaned. I pulled her closer to me. I sat on the table and placed her between my legs. I held onto her waist tight.

"I shoulda tackled your lil ass." I said to her. She kissed her teeth. "Sevyn, why are you mad about it?" I asked

"I'm not mad." She sad nonchalantly.

"Sevyn, if I could unfuck them just for you, I would. But I can't really take it back. And I'm not an idiot I don't do shit with people that have something. Things happen and I've done some things I regret but I want you to know you aren't my number nineteen. As corny as it sounds, you're my number one." I said smiling at her. She slowly looked up at me.

"I just wanna fight you so bad. Just one hit. only one. You're so perfect and you're so beautiful, but at the same time I wanna give you a good ass whoopin." She said clenching her fist." I pushed her back a little.

"Okay Sevyn. Hit me then. You can have your one hit if it makes you feel better." She looked at me and squinted her eye a little. "Hurry." I said.

"Nah. I'll just purposely bite your dick next time it's in my mouth." She said with sass walking away. I chuckled.

"Bet, and I'll bite your clit." She turned around.

"Please don't." She whined. I laughed.

"I promise you mean way more to me than some pussy Sevyn. If that was true I would've fucked a long time ago and I wouldn't want to wait on you. But I hope you're ready. When we do it's clipped." I said to her. She leaned onto her tippy toes and kissed my cheek.

"I believe you." She said smiling. "Now get off of me I'm hungry." She said pushing my hands off her waist.

"I'm not. I already ate." I said smiling at her. She squirmed her cute face and opened the fridge.