38

I was glad to know I wasn't the only survivor

I was glad to know I wasn't the only survivor. The leader, which I learned his name was Chan, found more survivors and now we had arrived to land. The sky was starting to get bright. There were people helping us getting off the boat as they offered me a hot coffee and more blankets.

I saw the eyes of many people staring at me and some of them looked like they had been crying for the whole night.

I mean of course, who knows if they're relatives or loved one was in that ship.

I felt water drip in my nose. I looked up and realized it is about to rain again. I looked around at people there. But I saw no one that could help so I stayed by myself in the rain.

I looked around and saw the Statue of Liberty....

Freedom......

I let out a small smile as I stared at the statue and thought about Jaehyun.....

" When the ship docks, I'll get off with you "

His voice rung into my head and I felt like crying again but tears won't come out.
I'd cried enough last night. It felt as if I had no tears left. I also then started to feel my heart ache again.

Gosh I really did hate the feeling of losing someone you love.....

What was the point of living when I have nothing now?

What am I suppose to do now?

The rain started to fall and a man in a black uniform came up to me with an umbrella over his head.

" May I take your name ma'am? " He asked me.

These people were writing down names of the survivors. I thought what would happen if I gave him my real name. My parents were still alive but no way in hell i'm going back to them. They might even come looking for me.

So I decided to lie.....

" Jung Rosanne " I said to him " Jung Rosanne is my name "

The man nodded and wrote down my name in a piece of paper and walked away.

Well for the rest of my life, I'm no longer Park Rose or Park Rosanne....

I'm Jung Rosanne now.

______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.