22

Third person POV

" Jae are you gonna eat with us today? " Jaemin said as he looked at the guy in front of him with a hint of worry in his eyes.

" I'm not hungry " Jaehyun said
" Go away "

" Please Jaehyun? " The boy pleaded
" I really hate it when your like this. At least smile? "

" Jaemin you don't know what I'm feeling right now " Jaehyun said and looked at him
" It feels like the love of your life punched your heart and broke it to millions of pieces "

Jaemin didn't say anything but sigh.

" I know how you felt " Jaemin said and hugged Jaehyun.
Jaehyun was taken back. He wanted to push Jaemin away.
" Don't " Jaemin said " Do you wanna hear my story? "
" ..........What story? "

" The story of how I lost the girl I love so much " He said and looked down.
" Who was she? " Jaehyun asked.
" Her name was Luna " He said
" We both met back in high school... I remember the time she was on the school rooftop crying when I first met her "

" Why was she crying? " Jaehyun asked.

" She was crying because her family....they didn't treat her very well " He said with a low voice " Her older sister told her if she died...everything would be better and that no one will miss her. She was heart broken to hear those word from the sister whom she loved so much. So that's why she got to the rooftop and attempt to take her life away "

" .....You were there weren't you? " Jaehyun asked.

" I was " Jaemin said " I was at the rooftop listening to music and finishing up my math homework. Until suddenly a girl came in crying and tried jumping off from the cliff. Of course I couldn't let that happen so I scared her to prevent herself from jumping off "

" What did you do or say to scare her from jumping off? "

" I told her that if she jumps off then she wouldn't really die because it wasn't too high " I said " I also told her that there will be some people sad if she ever kills her self. I talked to her because I thought she needed it.At the end she didn't attempt to jump off ever again "

" Wow.....What happened to her though? "

" Well....every since that day.... We instantly became friends " He said and let out a smile but a sad eyes " That was when I realized that people.....people misunderstood her and did all those nasty things to her....I told her if she needed anyone...She has a shoulder to cry on and I promised I will help her every way I can "

He stopped for a moment and began speaking again.

" One day...She gave me a necklace that symbolizes our friendship " He said and looked down on his chest and letting Jaehyun go " This was the necklace she gave me "

Jaemin showed Jaehyun a silver hearted necklace with a blue gem and a writing that said " no matter where "

" She has the other piece I'm guessing " Jaehyun said and smiled at the necklace.

" She had the other necklace " Jaemin said
" Hers also said the same thing as mine did.....but to me this necklace means a lot to me "

" I can tell "

" Well anyways " Jaemin said
" One day she told me a heartbreaking story that made me cry thinking about to this day. That day she told me she was diagnosed with leukemia and didn't had much time to live "

Jaehyun looked at Jaemin with a furrowed eyebrows.

" I cried a lot that day " Jaemin said
" Because of that, I always visit her house and made sure she is okay. I also often tell her to call me if there is any emergencies.......one day she did "

" Did She...... "

" It was around 3 in the morning when I got a phone call from her " He said and looked down and his voice started to crack " She was crying and was begging me to come over faster because her body was hurting so much and she couldn't take it "

" I remember running over to her house and having to knock the door down " He said " I ran to her room and I saw her there crying... I had to force her dad to drive her to the hospital and.....before I even knew it.....she died on the way "

" J-Jaemin I'm sorry you have to go through that "

" All those times...they never helped her when she threw up blood " He said
" I just couldn't believe how heartless they were and now they were all sad now that one of their daughter is gone.....and right now....her family is doing no good because they regret everything... I just even feel mad thinking about them "

Jaehyun patted Jaemin's back softly.

" At least...she isn't in this cruel world anymore " Jaehyun said " She's in a better place now "

" Your right " Jaemin said " She is in a better place....I bet she is happy there....and maybe one day I'll be able to see her there.... "

" You will " Jaehyun said " Thanks for talk Jaemin "

" Yeah your welcome " Jaemin said and wiped a small tear " I just want you to know that your not the only one and that...maybe you can get Rose back some day "

" You think so? "

" Yeah I think so "

______________________________________________________________________

Yeah.

Just wanted to let you guys know Jaemin's background story.

Yeah.

Bye.