"How can you ask me to marry him even after knowing everything ? You know what I went through, infact you were there with me that time and now you are asking me to marry him. How ridiculous of you Murat."

She screamed getting frustrated with Murat's behaviour, eyes turning misty for not being able to complete his first wish. She cried remembering her old Murat who stood with her like a rock during tough times, but the man who was now standing in front her was different. He was not her friend rather he was Mustafa's supporter, the same Mustafa whom he hated for hurting his dove.

"Don't cry dove but please trust me. I only want best for you and he is best for you. Marry him. Please."

She was engulfed tightly in his embrace when he heard her crying. His heart was paining for being the reason behind her tears but it was necessary for her happiness. Sometimes you hate something which is good for you, while you crave something which is bad for you. She didn't wanted to marry Mustafa, fearing another heartbreak but he was best for her and Murat knew that well.

"I won't. I won't. You heard me now please get out."

Anger came back with full force hearing same thing again and again like a broken record. That was when she pushed him and hugged herself tightly, focusing on breathing.

"Please marry him dove. He will keep you happy. He loves you."

"But I don't."

Not meeting eyes with him she lied, denying her own heart who was mocking her for being such a bad lier.

"Kisse jhooth bol rahi ho. Khud se ya mujh se ? Because we both know well how much you love him. Your heart still yearns for him and that's why you were not able to move on even after so many years and that's the proof how much you still love him."

Jerking her arms, he made her look up holding her chin, his laughter echoing the whole room hearing her lie to him. Did she really thought she could lie and get away from the truth that easily ? Well sadly she was mistaken and he screamed at her confessing the truth of her heart, looking fearlessly in her eyes pleading her not to run away from the truth, but embrace it and give her poor heart a break.

"Bhaad mein jaaye dil aur bhaad mein jaaye usi dil ki mohabbat. I have locked my heart, for it didn't gave me anything but pain and now I don't have the courage to go from same thing again. I have had enough."

Wiping tears, she stood up from her place and screamed in frustration, seeing everything slipping away from her hold. Murat was adamant on his stance and so was she, no one ready to give up.

"He won't hurt you. He loves you and I have seen it with my own eyes. Please marry him, dove. Give him another chance."

"What about your happiness Murat ? Why are you sacrificing your happiness for him ? As far as I know you hated him to the core. So, what changed now that you are advocating him with so much of passion, forgetting everything I went through."

Wasn't he the one who hated Mustafa and didn't even liked seeing him in the same room as her ? Wasn't he the one who went nuts hearing about Mustafa's proposal ? Then what changed in few hours he was taking his side, ignoring his dove and was adamant to marry her off with Mustafa, forgetting he was the one she was to get married with, not Mustafa. It was shocking for her to see Murat change in one night's span.

"I am not sacrificing my happiness dove. My happiness resides in yours and I know you won't be happy with me ever. Your happiness lies with him and his with yours."

He was stating truth. His happiness was with her's and he really wanted her to be happy. Holding her hand, he traced circles on it with his thumb and softly smiled at her, telling her he was happy. He really was, and he wasn't sacrificing his happiness for anyone.