Chapter 13. The trial of Franz Messerschmitt

Start from the beginning

She hands her a paper, but some of the girls stand up.

Bismarck: May I ask why you are standing up?

Ark Royal: We are witnesses of his first raid on the Queen's main harbor your honor.

Bismarck: Understood, you may explain it one by one please.

Ark Royal: On the first night of his raid, he sneaked into the harbor and planted multiple charges and bombs on ships including mine, Belfast, and Warespite. He also plant charges on a relay tower near by with other charges on ammo storage's and supplies.

Bismarck: Understood, nothing further.

After everything was explained during your time in England, the Sakura Empire is next.

Bismarck: We will be moving on to his raids in the Sakura Empire.

Mutsu: May I your honor?

Bismarck: Yes you may.

Mutsu: When he escaped from England, he headed towards our empire. On the 7th of October, 1947, he was flying a Fw-190 at 44,300 feet. We noticed him and fired warning shots that he mistook as kill shots. He then proceed to dive and open fire on many of our Zero's knocking down severe in one run. Sometime later and he was firing at us with machine guns. He downed a total of 79 Zero's before being shoot down. We went to retrieve him and he was already in the dense jungle of the island. We gave chase and he fired bullets at us with an Mp-40 and threw grenades at us.

Bismarck: I already have the gun and grenade fragments with me.

Mutsu: Understood your honor. When we captured him, he showed signs of aggressive behavior. The next day and he was brought before Lady Nagato and had a chat for some time. When we were deciding his fate, he run away and escaped into the dense woods of the mainland. The day following his escape was brought with silence. After a week, he made his move on the harbor of Sendai. Planting bombs on supplies, ammo, oil drillers, oil holders, tankers, the harbor itself, and on the following ships; Akagi, Aoba, Kaga, Mikasa, Taihou, Hiryuu, Kongou, Ise, and Hiei. He climbed up to a cliff and shot the charges so they would explode. They did and injured a total of 57 girls. He then sniped some of the people in the harbor until he was out of bullets and retreated into the woods. During his final raid in our empire, he sprayed machine gun bullets into the harbor carelessly.

Bismarck: I see nothing further.

Nagato: He has also fired on me and others when we were chasing him. He escaped in a Ju-87 Stuka with a heading towards the Eagle Union.

Bismarck: Understood, nothing further.

They discuss the charges and also mention the hours of Enterprise shadowing you.

Some time later

Bismarck: We will move on to your time in the Iron Blood.

Z-1: May I, Lord Bismarck?

Bismarck: Yes you may Z-1.

Z-1: Before he crashed in our lands, he attacked a fleet of warships, damaging all but two. Later that week, he attacked a convoy of five merchant ships and sank all but one. When he arrived in our lands, he Kamikazed the Stuka into the my ship/ the K.M.S. Z-1.

Bismarck: Understood, what about sabotage?

Z-1: He conducted a series of raids against us. But his final raid before his capture saw him throwing motor shells into the harbor, building three catapults and filling them with Molotov Cocktails armed and ready.

Everyone: **gasps**

Z-1: He also built three old style rocket launchers and fired three hundred explosive tipped arrows and three hundred spears into the harbor as well. Before he fled, he set fire to his creations.