Chapter 10. After the Kamikaze that hit Z-1

Recap: You were forced to change your heading from the Eagle Union to the Iron Blood. You have bombed, torpedoed, missile, and gunned down many ships. You crashed in a forest located in the Iron Blood territory.

Back to present

Iron Blood's view

Z-1: HE KAMIKAZED MY SHIP!!!

Z-23: He bailed out just above the tree line.

Z-1: If you find him, bring him to me. And if he doesn't apologize, then I will make him regret life.

Bismarck: Kind that boy.

Admiral Hipper, Zeppy, Z-23, and Scharnhorst: YES LORD BISMARCK!!!

Your view

You are currently running for your life. You have shot Z-30 multiple times with your Nambu Type 2. You are looking for a cave to hide in.

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: Only a German would be crazy enough to Kamikaze a ship and bail out at the last second. You need to find a cave. Make sure it is well hidden, because a cave in plain sight will be to easy to find. Got it.

You hop over a small creek bed and continue to run away. Not once stopping to look back.

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: I ran into the forest when I was younger. I always knew the forest well and it's surroundings well, even at night, I could still find my way through the forest.

You continue to run and observe the surroundings, making a map in your head. You attach a suppressor to the Nambu Type 2 and continue to run until you see a cave. One that is well hidden and out of plain sight.

Franz Messerschmitt: Finally.

You stop and proceed climb up to the cave and then climb inside. Walking all the way to the back of the cave.

Franz Messerschmitt: **puffing** Finally. **puffing** Made it.

You have a picture of the forest mapped in your head.

Franz Messerschmitt: I'm alive, once again, and on the run too. No where to hide, no where to run.

???: Come on, he has to be somewhere in these woods.

???: Z-23?

Z-23: Yes Zeppy?

Zeppy: I can launch my planes to scout the woods. Dense cover but it's worth a chance.

???: Good idea.

Admiral Hipperr: I can't wait to beat that boy to a pulp. I will never for give for what he called me.

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: That voice, it's Admiral Hipper. I'm dead if she finds me.

???: Calm down Hipper, I'm sure he will be punished for everything. Blowing up the Royal Navy's base, ships, and supplies and doing the same to the Sakura Empire. He has also bombed, torpedoed, and gunned down transports and ships of the Royal Navy.

Admiral Hipper: Oh he'll get punished alright. I can guarantee that.

Z-23: Scharnhorst, come on. All of you, and Zeppy, launch your planes to scout out the area.

Zeppy: Understood.

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: I'm so dead. It was an honor to serve the Messerschmitt's family.

You begin to say your prayers and brace for death. But after a few minutes, you open your eyes and see that no one is inside the cave itself. Meaning that they didn't see the cave.

Franz Messerschmitt: **whispers** I should talk inside my head. Less noice, increasing my chances of survival.

You look around the cave and that it is covered with vines of some sort and dirt.

Franz Messerschmitt: **crawls around the cave**

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: Well I be damned, if this is a Code SH, then I have a bit of luck left in me. **notices an opening** I will crawl through that and see what is one the other side ja? (yes?). 

You proceed through the opening by crawling through and see that it goes downward.

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: The deeper the better, if I'm to deep, then they can't kill me through some 100 plus inches of dirt, rock, roots, water, and etc. **crawls even deeper**

Crawling even deeper, you explore the inside of the cave. That is, until you come across a symbol that has been carved into a rock. So you carefully examine the symbol and notice that it is your families symbol. So you follow the direction it is pointing in and see what it means.

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: Why is my families symbol carved into a rock down here? Very questionable, very very questionable.

You follow the caves tunnel that the rock was pointing to and come across a room with a door made of wood.

Franz Messerschmitt: **slowly opens the door** It's a Code SH. My family never lets me down. **walks inside** It has everything I need for a month. A Gewehr 43 semi-automatic rifle, an S84/98 III bayonet, three 30 pound charges, a hand full of grenades, and a month worth of rations.

You close the door and eat the remaining rations from the plane and drink the water from the plane.

Iron Blood's view

They are still looking for you.

Z-23: Zeppy, any luck?

Zeppy: Nein, I don't see a sign of him anywhere. (No,). Nein boot prints, wreckage, blood, dropped items, nothing. (No).

Scharnhorst: We haven't heard anything either.

Admiral Hipper: UP AHEAD!!! A PARACHUTE!!!

Everyone looks at the parachute and runs over to it.

Admiral Hipper: If he's unconscious when we get there, he's as good as dead.

Z-23: This is definitely a parachute.

Zeppy: This one is a only given to Stuka pilots.

Scharnhorst: He was flying a Stuka, remember?

Zeppy: I know, so this is his. He must of positioned the Stuka to hit Z-1's ship and when the angle was right, he bailed out. Judging one the condition of this one, it's from today. It has a few holes and is stretched out. So he opened his parachute just above the tree line. Then he ditched it and ran.

Z-23: How do you know this?

Zeppy: Mommy has been teaching me about my planes. So that is how I learned to study a parachutes condition and then determine it's time of opening, altitude of opening, the type of parachute, and what the hole and tears are from.

Scharnhorst: We should report this to Lord Bismarck. She can give us a German Shepherd and then the dog can sniff out his trail.

Admiral Hipper: Lets go, the faster the better.

Z-23: I agree, everyone, move out.

All: YES MA'AM!!!

Mark Wayne Windle: Alright, I have just given you new pants because you probably shat yourself when you turned around and saw an angry Nagato. Especially when she grabbed you by the neck. Or should I say it was a decoy that grabbed you by the neck. It will be explained in a later chapter. Bye.

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 10. AFTER THE KAMIKAZE THAT HIT Z-1. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.)