Chapter 9. Behind enemy lines

Recap: You successfully destroyed the harbor in the city Sendai, Empire of Sakura. You were chanced again, and hide in the Code SH. But Nagato, who was extremely pissed off about the damaged you have caused to her empire, discovered the Code SH. You escaped the Code SH but Nagato found you and almost choked you to death. You broke free and escaped the empire in a Stuka/ Ju-87.

Back to present

Time: 11:00 hours

You awake in the cockpit of the Stuka. You notice that your altitude has dropped, so you climb back to 48,000 feet.

Franz Messerschmitt: **yawns** Alright, back at 40,000 feet. This is very boring, just flying towards the Eagle Union.

You cut the engine and glide for another twelve minutes while eating. As you finish, you notice a squadron of Hellcats flying at 37,000 feet.

Enterprise's view

Enterprise's Thoughts: I was informed that a male has bee raiding our allies on foot, calling us Sirens because we use their technology as weapons. We saved the Earth and Humanity itself. But he blames us for an unknown reason. His parents must be his reason. They were killed in Iron Blood territory during a Siren raid. if so, then I don't blame him for hating us. But they said that he escape in a Ju-87 Stuka. Will out on patrol, I noticed a lone Stuka flying at about 37,000 feet before it climbed back to 40,000 feet.

Enterprise: This would make sense if he is manning this plane. Because I don't see why a Stuka would be flying alone at 40,000 feet and heading to the Eagle Union.

She continues to shadow you for awhile, then she makes a move a that worries you.

Your view

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: She has been shadowing me for a few hours now. I have been gliding to the Eagle Union the whole time. She has just made a move that is troublesome to me. She has launched multiple Hellcats and they are forming up with her. I shouldn't go to the Eagle Union if she is shadowing me because they know about my planned arrival to the Eagle Union. I am better off with Europe rather than North America.

You proceed to turn towards Europe, but you are still gliding. You almost have a full tank of fuel left, plus the fuel tanks on your wings. She does the same, but keeps her aircraft and their engines running.

Enterprise's view

Enterprise: I have located him I think. It is a lone Stuka flying our way, but after a few hours of shadowing the plane, it turns to the East. A heading for Europe. Should I continue to shadow it?

Queen Elizabeth: Yes, he is a threat to anyone and everyone. He has caused us nothing but pain, fear, and destruction. As well as harm. I am glad you have found him. If you can, shoot him down. But with caution of course. He is the only man left live.

Enterprise: Understood, but he is heading into the clouds. tail.

Your view

You have turned to Europe. Now you are in the clouds, using them to your advantage. 

Franz Messerschmitt: How much longer can they follow me? I am in the clouds. I know, I'll cloud hop. Making it harder, because she can't follow one cloud all day.

You put low power into the engine and sneak over to the next set of clouds, much larger compared to the first set. You repeat this process over and over and over.  When you think she is gone, you cut the engine and continue to glide to Europe.

Day four

You are flying across the channel. You notice a Royal Navy task force blow. You have a specially modified Stuka. Modified by you father of course. Extra fuels tanks, cannons instead of machine guns, more ammo, two 500 pound torpedo's, two 2500 pound bombs, and two highly explosive 20 pound bombs under the wings. Your father was a master at modifying aircraft. His skills have been passed down to you. Hint, the only reason you can make explosives, traps, guns, and etc. is because of your father.