Chapter 1. On the run

You awake on the He-111. You notice that the guards are manning the gun turrets on the aircraft. It has been a year since the Sirens. You have constantly made landing trips to refuel. But no engagements.

Guard: Good, you're awake.

Franz Messerschmitt: CUT THE ENGINES A BIT!!! THEY COULD HEAR US!!!

Guard: Roger that, cutting back the engines. We have enough fuel to last another day.

Franz Messerschmitt: Thank you. But do my parents have a safe house anywhere?

Guard: We have hidden safe houses in multiple nations.

Franz Messerschmitt: Good. What weapons do we have?

Guard: Kamikaze. The aircraft is the weapon.

Franz Messerschmitt: **chuckles**

You look out of the window and see a squadron of air planes heading your way.

Franz Messerschmitt: CONTACT!!! 10 O'CLOCK, HIGH!!!

**aircraft engines**

Guard: ARE THEY RECONS?

Franz Messerschmitt: NEGATIVE, NO ONE WOULD SEND A SQUADRON AS RECON!!

Guard: FAIR POINT!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: THEY'RE SHADOWING US!!!

Guard: GUN BOAT!!! AA'S LIGHTING US UP!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: DROP OUR PAYLOADS!!! WE NEED TO LOSE THEM!!!

The bombs are dropped and they hit their mark.

Guard: THEIR ENGAGING US!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: OPEN FIRE!!!

**gun fire**

A Spitfire buzzes by in flames.

Franz Messerschmitt: SPITFIRES!?!?

You man a side gun and open fire on three Spitfires attempting to engage you from the side.

Franz Messerschmitt: DIE!!!!! **machine gun fire and air plane engine noises** GOT ONE, GOT TWO, GOT THREEE!!!!

Guard: NICE SHOT!!!

Your He-111 continues to fly shooting and evading the Spitfire's attacks.

Guard: NUMBER 57 DOWN!!!

Franz Messerschmitt: INCOMING!!!!

AA and flak fire rip apart your aircraft.

Guard: WE'RE GOING DOWN!!! MAYDAY MAYDAY WE'RE GOING DOWN, I REPEAT, MAY DAY MAYDAY WE'RE GOING....

**EXPLOSION**

The He-111 goes down in a fire storm. Killing almost all aboard, but you awake in the tail of the aircraft on the floor. Saved by a few straps from the ceiling.

Franz Messerschmitt: **cough cough** Aw, where am I?

You craw out of the aircraft and search for supplies.

Franz Messerschmitt: A map? It reads safe houses. We're in the British Isles, so this is the mainland. Meaning that these houses are near by.

You stuff the map into your pocket and continue searching the wreck bomber. You manage to find three days worth of food, two days of water, a compass, your mothers dagger, a small medical kit, and a smoke screen. You pop the smoke screen near the belly of the aircraft. Releasing a trail of black smoke into the air.