Chapter 5. The crash, pursuit, and capture of Franz Messerschmitt

Recap: You have manage to shoot down at least 60 Zero's before the Sakura Empire shot your plane down.

Back to present

You awake in the cockpit of the Fw-190 that is in a tree. It isn't on fire nor is it producing black smoke. But it is producing white smoke which is heating.

Franz Messerschmitt: **groans** I really should've just waved off and headed for China.

Mark Wayne Windle: Covid-19, lucky.

You manage to undo your heavy flight suit and ditch it. Next, you remove the debris that is pinning you down in the cockpit and stand up when freed. Then, you check the hidden compartment underneath the seat and see that it is okay. So, you grab the map, a days worth of rations, a days worth of fresh water, and the medical kit from the compartment. You patch your bullet wound in the arm up and climb down from the wrecked aircraft.

Franz Messerschmitt: **groans** This is a jungle for sure.

???: There it is.

???: We finally found, nya.

Franz Messerschmitt: **gasps** I need to take cover.

You run and take cover behind a dense bush and debris of a fallen tree.

Sakura Empire's view

Mutsu: There it is.

Akashi: We finally found it, nya.

Taihou: AKAGI OVER HERE!!! I'll give you a boast. Who ever it is might be trapped in the cockpit.

Akagi: Okay.

Taihou gives Akagi a boast upwards and from there, she climbs the tree and reaches the downed Fw-190.

Taihou: Is anyone in the cockpit?

Akagi: Checking. **removes debris** No, it's empty, but there is a blood trail. It goes along the tree.

As Akagi jumps down, you begin to slowly crawl away from the girls and your downed aircraft.

Your view

Franz Messerschmitt's Thoughts: F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK!!! It's okay me, just slowly craw away. No sudden moments. It's easy, you have trained for everything that you can think of.

???: Akashi, can you see if this is ship blood?

Akashi: Of course nya.

Akagi: Taihou? Any ideas of who was piloting this?

Taihou: Nope.

Akashi: **gasps**

Akagi: What is it?

Akashi: This isn't ship blood at all nya. It's the blood trail of a normal Human being. But I can't determine their gender from blood nya.

???: We should follow the blood trail.

Akagi: Good idea Mutsu.

Mutsu: Thanks.

By the time they reach the bush, you have already crawled any far enough to run and they won't hear you.

Franz Messerschmitt: I need to find the safe house. **looks at the map** There are Code TS/TN's everywhere on the map. But there are no Code SH's. Oh, the Code SH's are in the mainland, great. I have two choices; A, surrender and then escape and pray to god that they don't capture and execute me. Or B, Sneak into the mainland during night.

You put the map into your hidden, water, bullet, and fire proof pocket and seal the pocket.

Akashi: The trail leads this way nya.