"I have placed them into induced Comas, i am erasing the memories. They will remember before they were taken and i will explain the rest to them".

The doctors nodded and went to there other duties.

Once done they headed out, Naruto had to speak with Yasaka, she had not expected him that, she was glad to see him then he told her about what had happened, the Fox Queen had a look of shock, anger and relief when he spoke.

Naruto had told her everything and she agreed, while not happy about she knew Naruto would handle it so she relented.

"Thank you for coming and telling us" she said.

He nodded and they parted again as he had dates to get to.

=============================

His first Date was Akeno, Shuri wanted the four of them to go to dinner so she could get to know him more.

He placed on a dark gray dress shirt getting rid of the collar tucked into black dress slacks and dark gray boots a brown belt placed on his waist, finally a brown trench coat, it was a bit chilly out.

Waiting down stairs he saw Akeno come down soon after, she had on a red and purple dress, her hair done up a bit with her usual ponytail with the orange ribbon, some blue eyeliner and some blue lipstick, some black flats and her nails in a lightning yellow color, she looked radiant.

"You look amazing dear" he said to her with a soft smile as he gazed her over.

She smiled, she loved being complemented by him. "Thank you, now lets go babe".

He nodded grabbing her coat for her and left a clone just in case.

Leaving the house they walked into town, holding her hand they took there time.

"How did you like your birthday present?" he asked her.

Akeno's smile never left, "thank you for this, you don't know how much i missed her" she said.

He nodded as she leaned into him, they made it too the little bistro and was met by her parents who had just arrived.

Baraquiel had on a blue and black suit, Shuri had on a red and white dress.

Shuri smiled brightly seeing her little Akeno again, as she got up and hugged her daughter, while Baraquiel nodded at Naruto.

Both men seated there ladies and got to talking while waiting for the waiter.

"Hello again Naruto-kun, i wish to thank you for all you have done for my family" she started out.

"Not a problem milady, if any one deserved it, it's Akeno-chan" he said holding his wife's hand in his softly.

Akeno blushed a bit, but smiled as well when she felt a pair of lips on her cheek.

Shuri internally squealed, her baby got one hell of a man, she couldn't wait for her first grandbaby.

The waiter soon came and got there orders down.

"Akeno tells me you cook, what all do you do?" Shuri asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Besides the recipes from my home world i can make, lots of western foods as well" he pulled out a decent sized book for her, "these contains many of my family recipes along with many of my own creations".

Shuri didn't expect that at all but took the book great fully none the less. She was excited about cooking again, she couldn't wait.

She was living in Fallen Angel territory with her husband, who was a changed man, you took a glance at him and you could tell.