Chapter 10 ( Ending)

No matter how many deaths that I die, I will never forget. No matter how many lives  that I live, I will never regret. There is a fire inside of this heart and a riot about to explode into flames.

We got ready, and I was just taking the last glance in the mirror. Shannon came from behind and wrapped his arms around me and hugging me closer to him kissing my neck.

You are gorgeous, my princess.

I giggled as I felt is worm breath tickling my neck I then turned and kissed his soft lips.

Are you ready beautiful?

I am always ready when you are next to me.

Shannon smiled and grabbed my hand we went down to the others. People still didn’t arrive. We all sat in the living room waiting for people to arrive. I went to the kitchen to get some water. I heard some voice crying and telling me things, I cleared my ear and the voice was gone then when I was about to get out of the kitchen Rayon came in front of me.

No you are not leaving we need to talk, I miss you!

Haha. I really miss you too, and I am just so sorry I am away from you those days.

It is ok sweetie, I understand of course your love of your life, just became for real part of your life. Plus he is lucky to have you.

Aww thank you sweetie, you know I am lucky to have him too. We hugged.

Rayon I wanna tell you something.

Yes sweetie?

I am feeling weird those days, I hear things, I dream about things and sometimes I lose one of my senses.

How is that?

Like once I was in the car with Shannon and he was talking and suddenly I couldn’t hear anything he was saying that is one the second is that I woke up and I couldn’t move a muscle that was last night. I looked on my left and you were there crying.

Ok Nara maybe that is because you are exhausted from working it happens sometimes. I think I will take you to a doctor just to make sure your ok.

Ok thank you but, I prefer that Shannon doesn’t know about it ok?

Ok sure, besides I am sure you are ok sweetie.

Thank you Rayon I hope so.

We went back to the living room. The door bell rang Jared opened the door to greet the people. Then again it rang it was two girls and a guy with them. Jared greeted them with a hug each one of them but one of the girl hugged Jared so tight I guess they are close. Then she came to Shannon and I.

Hey Cayla!

Shannon! She came closer to him wanted to kiss him on his lips but he turned his face so it came on his cheeks. I was shocked, what the hell just happened? Then she hugged him.

Cayla this is Nara my girlfriend.

Cayla turned to me and gave me a smile but, it was a disgusted smile somehow.

Hi Cayla. I got my hand out for her.

Hi Nara. She slipped her hand quickly out of my hand and continued to say hi to others.

I really don’t get what the hell is up with her? Trying to kiss my boyfriend and also treating me like shit. We went out in the backyard all the people came. Some were dancing some were swimming and others just chilling and making out the house was full with people. I lost Shannon through the crowd but I know he is having fun so I did the same. I was next to the snack table getting something to drink.