Chapter 5

The time has come, I put on my cloth and drove to the park, and I arrived there on time. The park was empty some few people were there, the lights were dim, the weather was amazing and relaxing. My phone rang.

Hi Nara where are you?

I arrived, where are you?

I am there too. Where are you exactly so that I come to you?

Mmmm… I am in front of gate one.

Ok stay there I am coming.

Ok.

I was looking around wondering, where was he? Until I heard his sexy voice behind me.

Hello Nara.

I looked behind and there he was wearing a hat with leather black jacket t shirt and jeans with amazing boots. God he looks so hot.

Hey Adam!

So shall we walk?

Yes sure.

We started walking and opening conversations. We found common things in each other. I tried not to open any conversation about bands since I fan girl a lot about it, and I don’t want to freak the guy out. We got tired of walking so we sat on a bench that is between two trees and had a dim light lighting on us.

I sighed. What a beautiful place to be in, and so quiet I really love quiet  places what about you? I looked at him smiling.

Sure they are just so relaxing, I just love staying sometimes alone in our back yard looking at the stars and wondering. Although I could use some company one day. He looked at me smiling.

I smiled shyly blushing. We stayed quiet for a while; both of us did not know what to say. Then suddenly he leaned on my side wrapping his arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him. His lips became so close to my lips and they touched with a very soft kiss. He then pulled away.

I am terribly sorry Nara.

No no don’t be. I said smiling softly looking at him, leaning and kissing his cheeks close to his lips. He looked at me with smirk smile. We stood and he woke me to my car.

Thank you Adam for this lovely night.

Thank you for coming, and giving me another chance.

Haha. Bye see you next time.

Ya. Bye!

He left his right hand up giving me a bye sign. I woke to my car it was inches away from us, while I was opening my door, Adam came closed the car’s door, turning me to face him making me trapped between his body and the car. His huge arms surrounding me.

Adam what…

Before I finished my sentence, he kissed me so deeply and passionately taking my breath away, making me have butterflies in my stomach. We broke the kiss breathing heavely, he placed his palm on mine.

Call me when your back home.

I smiled and he stepped back opening the door for me. I drove away and I couldn’t remove the smile on my face. I arrived home and called him.

Hey Adam !

Hii Nara glad your home safe.

Thank you.

Nara…

Yes!

I love you, you just make me happy when I see you, I can’t sleep except when I hear your voice. You are just so special, and I want our relation to move to the second step.

I was speechless couldn’t say a word and I felt so happy I felt a tear from my eye, I really had the same feeling.

I think I was quick in telling that.

I love you too Adam, I have the same feeling too.

Shannon come on. I heard someone saying from Adam’s side. What did I just hear? Is that right? Shannon?

Adam you there?

Yes yes Nara. He said nervously.

Ok I will go now, I am glad you have the same feeling. Love you bye.

Love..you too bye. I said confused.

I hang up and couldn’t stop thinking is that possible? He does have the same features as Shannon but that is impossible. I have to call Rayon.