Hurricane

CHAPTER 1

Living in Los Angeles, California might have its perks,but the whether is a major disadvantage. That's why most of the working shifts are shortened, unfortunately today I will be working over-time since I'm the accountant of one of the biggest companies in the city . But that doesn't really matter because it's the weekend and it will be all mine to relax and pamper myself properly. During some calculations that didn't match anything from I've entered before, my phone started ringing. Realizing it was my best friend, Rayon, I picked it up quickly.

-Hey! Nara, how are you?

-Hi,tired but fine. How are you?

-Why? I'm fantastic! 

- I will be working over-time today. And why are you that excited?

-Oh, good luck sweetie. Because I've finally contacted all our close friends and we decided to go to that new club in town and I wanted you to come along.

-Thanks! Love. I don't really know; I'm already tired and still have 3 hours left of work.

-We used to see each other everyday. Everyone will be there; it won't be that nice without you. Come on! 

-God! What time?

-Yay! Be there at ten. Ok, have you ever heard about Discoteca club?

-Uh! No!

-Of course, idiot, it just opened a few days back.

She then proceeded to tell me where it was.

-Ok. If I got lost I will call you.

-Sure. Go back to your work. See you today, Love! 

-Ok. Bye!

Finally, it's seven o'clock. I quickly gathered my things stuffed them in my bag, took my car keys and went. I just hate this bloody place and my boss is just stupid but nice; he doesn't really get that I'm not interested in him. He already asked me twice and I kindly rejected. I thank God everyday that I live 15 minutes away from my working place. I got inside my apartment threw my stuff on the coach and went directly to the bathroom and adjusted the water and left to get bath ballistic, bathroom until the bathtub is half-full. I went back threw the ballistic, took off my clothes, got in, and started playing my favorite playlist, which is Thirty Seconds to Mars. I'm an Echelon and I'm hoping to meet them one day. After relaxing for about an hour, I washed my hair, got out, wore my bathrobe and went to my room. I blew-dried my hair. Picking up a dress to wear must be one of the hardest chores ever, but I just went with a short, peplum, black dress. I curled my hair and wore my dress and paired it with a black clutch, placing some money, credit card, and my phone. I applied as much minimal make-up as I can. Realizing it was fifteen to ten, I wore my 3-inch heels, which is the highest heel I own; not a big fan of heels here. I grabbed my keys and I was off to go. While on my way I got a bit lost, so I had to call Rayon.

-Hey Rayon, are you there yet?

-No, still Emma and I will be there in five minutes, but Scarlett, Kitana and Ava are already there. 

-Cool! Well, I am on my way, but I got a bit lost. 

-Okay. Where are you? 

-I'm near Rico Theater. 

-Oh! Okay. 

Rayon then guided me to the place

-Okay. Thank you sweetie. Bye! 

-Bye!

I arrived to the club and it's already blasting music loudly. I called Rayon to tell her that I'm already there, she didn't answer. A minute later she did.