Chapter 5

I got up and said,” What are you doing here?”

            “Look, bey-“before he could even finish I ran out the room. He came running after me. I went to the living room sat on the couch, buried my face in the couch and started crying without even noticing Rocky was following me.

            “Please don’t cry!”

            “I’m sorry, I was just jealous, I didn’t know I was losing something that I can’t live without. I realized you’re my oxygen; I can’t do it without you. I want to live my whole life with you, live in a really happy family in the future and get old with you,” he said

            What he said, really hit me, I didn’t know what to do. I decided to start with, “Rocky, you really broke my heart yesterday; you know how many hours I cried?”

            “I’ll do anything just forgive me?”

            I got up and ran to him and hugged him. “Those this means you forgive me?” he asked.

            I looked at him and planted a big kiss on his lips. I was so attached this time. It felt like I haven’t kissed him in like a year.

            I looked at him and said, “I forgive you”

            “I love you!” He added and pressed his lips gently on mine.

            “You couldn’t do it without me either right?” Rocky asked.

            “How could I?” I answered in an innocent voice.

            “We were ment for each other,” He added making me smile and hug him even tighter around his neck.

            Ross came in and saw we were back together, and his smile grew as big as it can get I just loved him; he always supported me with anything. He smiled and went upstairs. I got up and pulled him up.

            “I’m so glad we’re back together,” he said pulling me in for a warm hug.

            He went upstairs while I went to Ross.

            “Hey!”

            “I see you guys are back together,” he said with his biggest smile.

            “Yeah!” I said while running to him and giving him a big hug.

            While I was hugging him, Esma came in the kitchen saw us, got a snack and went back out. I backed off because I knew she was probably going to burn me up later. I went next to her and said, “Hi!”

            “You hanvin’ fun with my ex-boyfriend?”

            “Esma, I just hugged him, it’s not like I kissed him!” I replied while the image of me and Ross kissing yesterday came in my mind.

            “Who knows maybe you kissed him too,” she added.

            “So do you want to plan how we’re going to get you guys get back?

            “No”

“No? Why?” I asked.

“Cuz’ I kind of fell in love with someone else, “she replied.

“WHO!” I screamed.

“My neighbor, he’s incredibly adorable,” she answered.

“Okay then!”