Is Cheng Huan really closed the stall? Certainly not. She just gave herself a day off. Because this time it is too tiring, she can't eat well every morning and evening, and the other is because Little Star is going to kindergarten.

This world school system is somewhat different from the previous world system . For example, the nearest school. Here, by renting a house or buying a house, you can go to school near to your place.

This is also the reason why Cheng Huan is here, the school reputation from kindergarten to high school is marvellous. Little Star is going to school tomorrow and is very excited.

Cheng Huan has been busy for a while, and Little Star have been familiar with the little girl next door a lot. He heard Sister XiaoXi said that there are many toys in the kindergarten and many children. They can also learn to sing.

Sister Xiaoxi said that her mother took her to the playground for a day, which was particularly fun. Little Star hasn't been to the amusement park, and he is particularly yearning for what Sister XiaoXi portrayed. It would be nice if his mother took him to play too.

Thinking of the scene where his mother took him out, they played together, and bought him ice cream, Little Star felt very happy. He giggled twice and rolled into Cheng Huan's arms.

"Mom, I will sing to you as soon as I go to school." Cheng Huan was sleepy, she hadn't rested for half a month, and now she wanted to sleep, hearing this she reluctantly said. "OK"

"I draw pictures for you to see!"

"Um."

"I will cook for you and make money." Little Star rubbed his face on Cheng Huan. "I'm already a big kid in school and can do many things." "

The sound in her ear whispered and disturbed her sleep. Cheng Huan frowned and put the little fart in his arms. "Sleep."

" Good night mother. "

...... 

Little Star had practice well before, what should I do? Learn this and that, and then act in front of his mother. However, when he really arrived at the kindergarten, those original ideas became farts.

On the first day of school, the entrance to the kindergarten was very lively. Parents and children who were coming to school were reluctant to leave. They were stuck to the ground, crying wanting to go home.

Affected by the surrounding emotions, Little Star are also a bit sad. He hugged Cheng Huan's neck and did not want to get off her.

"Okay, we arrived at school. Little Star have to obey the teacher's words, okay? You know that your mother will come to pick you up at night?" Cheng Huan bent over and prepared to put the person down, but the little guy wanted to stick to her, just not willing to go down.

There was a little fat boy sitting on the floor and rolling next to him, howling with tears all over his face, the two adults next to him were coaxing, and they were a little impatient because they already coaxing for a long time. The father dragged the little fat boy from the ground. He spanked twice on the ass and threatened. "No more crying!" 

The little fat boy cried louder. Little Star looked and turned his head quickly. He buried his face on Cheng Huan's shoulder, with a particularly soft voice quietly said. "Mom, can I not go to school today?"

He definitely going. Mother said that he can't make money without going to school , but he feels a little scared now, so he wants to go to school after two days.

Little Star feels that he is still a good kid who loves to study. He raises his head and leans in to kiss Cheng Huan in the face. "Mom, let's go home."

"Wonderful thinking." Cheng Huan hummed and put the little man down, poked on his forehead. "The teacher likes punctual children, and Mother already said to the teacher that Little Star is going to today's class, and he is not a good boy when he is late."

Little Star are dumbfounded. "It was Mother who said that I came today."

"Yeah, I said it. Do you want Mother to be a bad guy who doesn't keep her promises?" Cheng Huan grieved for a second.

"Mom is not bad!" Little Star shook his head violently. He opened his arms and embraced Cheng Huan's legs, and his small face was full of perseverance: "I'm going to school today!"

"That's good." Cheng Huan bent down and kissed his face.

Handing the child over to the teacher, Little Star was stick with Cheng Huan again. Before leaving, she pointed to the watch on his hand and said: "If Little Star misses mother, call me, press this key, remember?"

Little Star nodded. He took the teacher's hand and walked into the kindergarten reluctantly, waving and saying goodbye with his small hand. Cheng Huan had been standing on the spot, waiting for Little Star back to disappear completely before taking back her sight.

She sighed. She had to prepare the ingredients for the stalls tonight. It was really a big investment to raise children. The half-year tuition fee for the Little Star side was more than 20,000 yuan.

Even if she has a good income recently, she still feels a pain when she spends the money.

Cheng Huan has endless motivation to prepare the ingredients for the stalls tonight. She now has a helper to help wash the skewered meat. The job is a lot easier. Cheng Huan plans to work for another two months and save some money to rent a store. And then ask a master to grill the meat, then you only need to be responsible for marinating and preparing the sauce.

When she think about it, she was full of energy! Cheng Huan was so busy that she had no time to eat lunch. She put down her hand and looked up at the clock. The needles pointed at the eleventh position.

She don't know how Little Star in school. It 's time to eat now. The child is not in sight for the first time. Cheng Huan will inevitably be worried. What if he is hungry, thirsty and bullied?

As if she had an intuition, Little Star phone call come in. Cheng Huan quickly answered the call, the call was just connected, there was a shouting, and then she heard a cry.

"Woo ..."