Jax: "That's the mask that will proved you are the new Grandmaster at arms, Then insignia proves it, Besides it's just tradition, The old Grandmasters wears it when they're going to fight"

Y/n: "I'll keep that in mind, Goodbye Jax"

Jax: "Goodbye kid, If you're out maybe you can find me and we'll catch up"

Jax walks away to Y/n while swinging his hands goodbye, His destination was unknown but that was always his style, to go where his feet will take him.

As Jax was far away Y/n holds scroll and imagines one thing, his Home

Nikaru: "So you're going to go home now?"

Y/n: "Yeah"

Y/n answers as he poured mana to the scroll, the scroll quickly reacts and released a gush  of wind to the surroundings, the grass and tree leaves swayed back and forth as Y/n was engulf by a bright light, after the light ended the Y/n was gone leaving the lonely hill.

Location: L/n Family Mansion

A bright lights was found on beautiful gardens of the L/n mansion, a huge gush of wind then follows after, After the light and wind died down there was Y/n standing on the grass.

A group guards who were Master Magus quickly runs to the garden to investigate the huge sudden Mana spike in the area, there they were Greeted by none other by their Master's son, Y/n L/n

Guards: "MASTER Y/n YOU'RE BACK!"

The Guards Panicked as it was 9 years since they saw the Y/n, And he just suddenly appeared in his Mother's Garden.

Y/n: "Calm down and stop shouting, Where mom and dad"

Guards: "MASTER (F/n) AND MISTRESS (M/N) ARE EATING BREAKFAST NOW!"

Y/n: "Well that made things easier, hey I'm sorry for this but can you fix this mess for me,I'm gonna go greet Mom and Dad"

Y/n then left the three guard to fix the his mother's garden, He then enters the mansion and walks to the halls and corridors to the Dining are, as he walks to the corridors the maids and guards was surprised from his sudden appearance, they all stop what they are doing to properly greet Y/n, and they were immediately dismissed.

As was Y/n in the dining room doors, he walks to the already opened doors and surprises his Father and Mother, his Father stops eating and stand up to walk towards and greet Y/n, M/n however quickly runs to his son with tears flowing to her eyes.

M/n: "MY BABY BOY!"

M/n Jumps to Y/n and Hugs him tightly, Y/n returns the hug to his mom, his mom was crying to Y/n chest.

Y/n: "Stop crying mom, also stop calling me baby boy I'm 20 Years old"

M/n "I DONT CARE, NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE YOU'RE STILL MY BABY."

F/n approaches the two gives Y/n a short hug, the two finished Embracing their son and they finally talked.

F/n: "So how was you're training, with Grandmaster Jax? You were gone for 9 years I expect good results"

Y/n: "Well the 9 years of training payed off and I'm the new Grandmaster at arms"

F/n: "As expected of my son, This is some very good new and needs to be celebrated! I think I'll brag about this to our next council meeting!"

M/n: "This is a very good news Y/n, I'm Very proud of you, this needs to be celebrated immediately, I will personally cook dinner and make all of you're Favourites, for both You're return and You're new title!, But for now come and eat breakfast with us"