In the dark

Stevens POV:

9:14 pm
I lay down on the grass and look over too see Rick in a deep slumber..how does he do it..? i can't sleep at all to the point it's making me go insane.

I figured it'd be better if maybe i grabbed a snack from the sack of food we had stolen today. I search through the sack and see a bar of chocolate and my eyes had stars in them..chocolate..this is what i needed right now.

I roll down the wrapper and eat it embracing all its flavour to it "This is what it feels like to be in heaven.." I say.

Me and Rick hadn't had any luck finding candy and chocolate stealing from others but finally a bar of chocolate. I decide to stop eating knowing Rick would probably want this tomorrow.

I sit back down next to Rick and stare the night sky..the stars looked so nice tonight..it's crazy too think i've actually almost known Rick for a month.

I look at Rick and smile ...and maybe i was staring at his face for too long because i saw one of Ricks eyes open "Hey Steven." Rick says and i jump "Rick!...what the heck?!" I shout at him and he smiles as he opens both of his eyes "Were you looking at me?" Rick asks as if he could actually see with his eyes closed "Uh yeah....Rick where are we going to stay..? i can't bare to keep getting sleep deprived.." I say and Rick sits up and his smile turns into a small frown "I honestly don't know..kinda hoped you would know..to be honest.." He sighs and i give him a small smile "I guess we both don't know then" i say.

Rick looks at me "How about we go searching right now?" He asks and i nod.
We both stand up and start to walk around clueless on what to do and where to go.

I look at Rick who looked as lost as i did "Oh god..where are we now..?" Rick groans "Some part of a forest i guess." I reply "Hey how about i lift you up and you can see where we are."I grab Rick "Wha-?!" I cut him off by floating in the air a bit and throwing him in the air and i can hear his screams fading.

And his screams coming back..

I quickly catch him "WHAT THE HELL STEVEN?!" Rick yells at me and slaps my face and gets out of my arms. I sigh and look up at him "Sorry..i just thought you could look for me" I say looking sad "you could've done that you know!!!" Rick yells at me and he crosses his arms.

I try my best too not have an outburst but i was mad at Rick..i-i shouldn't be.

You should..

He yelled at you for no good reason!

I start too swell up and Rick quickly notices and rushes to me "Steven! god..you really need to see someone about this.."Rick says as i start to grow taller "Steven.." Rick looks up and frowns "Please..just come down here.." Rick says spreading my arms out and give a small and sincere smile.

I quickly start to sob and rush into his arms slowly turning to my normal size "I-i'm...sorry Rick..i-i..just don't know what to do with myself..." I say as i hug Rick tightly "it's ok Steven we will get you help soon once we can find you a therapist who can help your problem.." Rick answers.

I didn't let go of Rick for a while for once in a while i felt reassurance and comfort. After 5 minutes of me crying and hugging Rick i finally pull away "What do you say we look for a little longer and if we can't find anywhere to stay we can just take a load off where ever." Rick says and i give him a small nod.

_________
We both look up to see a small shack that looked unused we were lucky because it started to rain 10 minutes ago.
We both go under the small hut that looked well built but looked like nobody took the thought that this would be a good place to stay if they were in a rough place.
We lay out blankets and pillows stolen from those angry adults from gunsville.
I look over at rick and smile "Hey Rick." I say and Rick opens his eyes back up "Mm?" He answers in a tired tone.

"Thank you."