New Years Eve

(Since there's no knew episodes yet of the series, I'm just gonna do random stuff. Like holidays and whatever come to mind and the Fun Facts 😂. I don't own any of the characters here, they all belong to Sam FENNAH and their respective owners/creators)

(Y/N) lounged on the couch, staring intensely at the clock as it 'tick-tocked' away as it was only 3 in the afternoon making her sigh in boredom. Only 7 hours left before New Years happened....

"What's wrong, lil sis? Bored out of your skull?" Lucy walked up, jumping up to the couch and scratching her younger sister's head with her nail.

"I wish time could go faster...." She moped around, turning to lie lazily on her back, staring at the clock upside down.

"Why not do something then? Read a fucking book or something!" Lucy booped her nose.

"I've already read every book Sullivan has...." She grumbled.

"Chat with Ludwig."

"He's busy in his office, as usual...."

"Spend time with Dalton."

"Busy getting drunk outside...."

"Poetry with Fleisher."

"Busy."

"Hyzen-"

"Busy."

"Winifred?"

"Busy."

Lucy groaned and hissed, annoyed as well. Was EVERYONE busy?! Now she knew how her sister felt....

Suddenly, Sullivan popped in wearing his hat. "Good news, ladies! We're going to Vegas! Pack what you need, and we're not turning back for whatever the fuck you left behind." He then left.

(Y/N)'s ears perked up at the mention of that sitting up and staring outside with happiness before scrambling off to pack somethings for their trip to Vegas.

---------------------------------------

During the train ride there, Ludwig didn't seem all too eager to leave the Croft estate and (Y/N) didn't blame him. He was so concerned of simian's seeing them, (Y/N) wished he would just let loose a bit.

"And I'm telling you, I did not want to leave!" Ludwig growled at Sullivan to which he replied back.

"And I'm telling you, the more, the fucking merrier! You can't stay cramped up all day! Besides.... (Y/N) wants to see old friends." Sullivan looked at (Y/N) as she was grasping Winifred's good antler as she looked outside the window as Vegas came into view.

"For fuck's sake Sullivan you treat her like a pampered cat." Ludwig always seemed annoyed at the littlest of things that wasn't their culture.

"That's mean, Ludwig...." (Y/N) pouted at his words as she kept looking at everything as the train kept moving before making its stop.

"You lose anything, that's your fault." Sullivan grabbed his bags and went to exit before looking at (Y/N). "I'm talking to you, (Y/N). Last time we were here, you left my favourite book and it was never seen again!"

"I said I was sorry! Besides, I got you a new one, didn't I?" (Y/N) defended herself, tail furling in anger.

"Yeah, but it's just not the same!" Sullivan said before getting off the train and making his way as (Y/N) sighed.

"Come on, kitten. I'll get you there MUCH faster." Shuck took her from Winifred's antler and hoisted her on his spiky back before sprinting off as (Y/N) squealed in delight as the wind flowed through her tiny furry being.

(Part 2 is coming up)