Christmas Special Part 1

(Ya'll gonna get Mystique, Luna, Bob, Ed, Tatiana annnnd DADDY LONG LEGS ^•^ and be prepared for some angst)

Christmas had finally come, (Y/N)'s favourite time of the year. Which meant she gets to stay inside, be lazy and read her books 😊 oh, happy day~!

Before (Y/N) could settle down, she saw something red outside the window and she gasped, jumping down from her perch and down the stairs and out the house, leaping onto the red being.

"YESHUA!!" (Y/N) squealed as she landed on his chest and he chuckled warmly, picking her up and holding her at arm's length.

"Look at you, little minx. All grown up~" he purred as (Y/N) giggled. He leaned closer but he was interrupted by Ludwig.

"What are YOU doing here?" He had his arms usually crossed, staring up at him with anger and jealousy that HIS (Y/N) was with that turncoat.

"Seasons greetings. We decided to come." Yeshua said as Luna was carrying Bob in his water bowl and Mystique and Tatiana came carrying large pots and other offerings.

"Hi, Ed!" (Y/N) waved as she got out of Yeshua's grasp and landed on top of the blue furred pirhana looking Kivouack.

"Well, well~ if it isn't little (Y/N)~" he grinned at her. "How you've been~?"

(Sorry if I'm making him sound rape-y, it's the way his voice gravels 😂)

"Good- Ludwiiig! >~<" (Y/N) pouted as Ludwig picked her up and began walking back inside.

"You all will catch a cold. Best come in."

They all went inside.

------------------------------------

Everyone (minus Ludwig and Shuck for obvious reasons) had fun. They sang, did carolling, and all that shit. But (Y/N) noticed Shuck was missing. She wanted to apologize to him for ignoring her for 2 months, but couldn't find him!

"Where's Dalton?"

Before anyone could answer, they heard what sounded like thumping before Shuck threw open the door like:

Everyone stared at him, but (Y/N) was happy that he was safe.

Sullivan decided to break the silence by clapping his hands. "So! Time for presents." Everyone cheered.

"I got you something, Sunstar Kitty!" Bob jumped happily in his bowl as he held a gift box in his hand.

(Bob calls (Y/N) that because of her markings for clarification)

"Aww. Thank you, Bob." (Y/N) forced a smile. She didn't like it, it was too... too... Happy. Too energetic. And it wouldn't leave her alone to read in peace! She sucked it up and opened the present and froze on what she saw inside...

 And it wouldn't leave her alone to read in peace! She sucked it up and opened the present and froze on what she saw inside

These wedding bands.... the ones she threw away... how did he find them?! Her vision began getting blurry and cracking up as she stared at them, her beginning to step back.

"No.... No, no no no nononononono...."

"(Y/N)? Are you alright, Darl?" Mystique asked.

"NOOOOOOO!!" (Y/N) shrieked as she shoved Ludwig out of the way, jumped out of the window shattering it and went off into the night.

"(Y/N)!" Lucy screamed for her sister and Ludwig went to the door.

"I'll be going after her. Your free to come if you wish." Than like that, he was gone....

-----------------------------------

(Y/N) ran deeper into the woods, chest heaving before sliding across the frozen lake. She got up and resumed running, not caring where she went or who he saw her, but skidded to a stop when she saw her eyes.... She traced her right golden one before using her fingers to pull back the eyelid and began to try to remove her own eye. She would've succeeded if it weren't for Ludwig grabbing her and pulling her close.

"What are you doing?! You could've been killed-!" He was cut off.

"I hate them!! I HATE THEM!!"

Ludwig was astonished by her anger. Not once has he ever seen her angry... never...

"He took them... He took them.... He gave me these... disgusting duds...." (Y/N)'s voice cracked as she grabbed fistfuls of Ludwig's jacket.

"(Y/N)...?"

"He ripped them out, Ludwig... He replaced my eyes with... with these... We even had a child together! BUT SHE DIED!! I wasn't even allowed to know her, Ludwig...!! Mandus, he-!"

Ludwig cut her off by holding her closer to him, and his eyes brimmed with tears... so that's why she wouldn't tell him... she was bitterly reminded on what was taken from her.... her life... Her eyes... Her... Her daughter....

"Ludwig....?"

"It's my fault.... I should've come sooner, spare you from the pain... I can't lose you, (Y/N)..."

(Y/N) looked up at his eyes, purple and yellow staring into orange fire-y like eyes... they held so much pain, so much suffering... just like hers....

They both lived, loved and lost.....