Captured

(Y/N) was laying on the couch, reading another book before hearing a door knock.

"Message for Ludwig?" It showed what looked like to be a rabbit only green fur with red stripes and black and red eyes.

"Holly? Your messenger, now?" Sullivan asked a bit skeptical.

She chuckled "No, just stopping by." She than turned and left, (Y/N) placing her book down and going after her outside.

"Holly. (Y/N). Come here for a moment. Be good girls." Helgan spoke as she bent down to their height as both walked to her, both tense.

Before everything went black....

-----------------------------------------

Both stood before 2 familiar figures.

"Ludwig will have you executed Hayden! You too Dorothy!" Holly spat.

"Executed? For serving the Grand Voice?" She sneered.

"Dorothy doesn't serve me, little fool... Dorothy and I serve the TRUE Grand Voice...." Hayden began as Holly slowly averted her attention to Mannequin slumped over while (Y/N) kept her eyes on the 2. They both looked different... Dorothy didn't have her pink mane or Yolshen stripes, the same with Hayden not having his.

"Locket." Hayden finished as (Y/N) could hear what sounded like creaking or growling before a screech was heard and it happened so fast, Holly's head was pulled off easily causing (Y/N) to rear back and hyperventilate.

The Mannequin than turned it's attention to (Y/N) descending upon her tiny form before reaching down to her. Before her world went dark, a lone tear escaped from her right purple eye as a final thought went across her mind...

'Ludwig....? Where are you...?!'

Before her head was easily pulled off as well, body releasing Kwel as her tongue extended out and her body slumped over...

All the while Dorothy and Hayden watched with twisted looks.