Hurt

(Y/N) had noticed Hyzenthlay seemed very much on edge, more than usual. So she approached her from behind, tapping her shoulder which made the poor girl rear her head around.

"Hey, Hyzenthlay... Are you okay?"

"(Y-Y/N).... I- I don't have time, I- I really need to go!" What was wrong with her?

"Hyzenthlay, a- are you alright? Do you have a fever-?" She reached forward to touch her forehead.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!" A loud 'SMACK' was heard as she right handed smacked (Y/N) making her yelp in pain and surprise. Hyzenthlay didn't know the amount of strength she used as (Y/N) was sent across the floor and hitting the top of her head against the wall, a small 'crack' could be heard before blood began to pool from her head as Hyzenthlay looked on in shock. But she heard what sounded growling and turned around and saw Lucy growling at her for hurting her precious sister.

"Lucy.... I- I'm so sorry, I-" Hyzenthlay didn't get another word out of her lips before Lucy left-hooked her, claws scratching across her face as Hyzenthlay blinked in surprise before falling on her back and unconscious in shock.

Sullivan came walking in, mouth on the edge of his tea before seeing the scene and brought his cup down, tea spilling from his lips and back into the cup.