I looked to the side and sat beside Pia, focussing on the lesson.

Riiiiiiiiing

I rejoiced as the ever boring lesson came too it's end, grabbed my bag and left for the cafeteria. The others were there except for Jimin. I sat on our usual table and took out a blood bag. It wasn't long when Jimin arrived with the news about her.

"Hyung, have you seen who is in school? "

They all looked at him strangely

"Jimin, you've not been making too much sense lately "

Jin hyung facpalmed himself like a fed up mother, making Jimin roll his eyes. I spared them no glance and continued sip whiles scrolling down my IG account.

"Hyung, there is a new student " He added

"So? " Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes and Hoseok hyung scoffed, almost spilling his juice out .

"Hyung it's not an ordinary newbie" They raised a brow at him

"Duh~, there is always a new student and how does that make it a shocking news " He spoke matter- of- factly .

"No hyung, I mean.... What's her name? "

"Tsk, you even went on to ask her name? Waaaaah, bit by bit I think you are learning my ways " Taehyung smiled

"Luna" I could see the rest of them exchanging surprised glances at each other with the exception of Taehyung who looked as if he didn't know what was happening.

As if they were communicating with their eyes, I could feel their piercing gazes on me from the corner of my eyes but I ignored it.

It was silent until Hoseok hyung decided to clear his throat .

"Was she ok? " I stopped scrolling when the words left Namjoon hyung's mouth

How the hell does he care if that THING is ok or not ?

I proceeded to do whatever I was doing.

"EVERYONE! NEW STUDENT RITUAL! "

Someone shouted from across the hall and our heads snapped to the direction

It was from none other than one of Pia's sluts but what really made me shoot up inwardly was the person who's hair had been grabbed by Pia. She threw her harshly on the floor and the girl did everything not to fall on her face.

Anger boiled me me and I began clutching onto the phone .

Why am I angry ?

I wanted to believe it was  her face I disliked but...

Ughhh, I don't give a damn.

I retreated my gaze from them and continued with whatever I was doing .

She can kill her for all I care ...

"Oh hi Jungkook! " I didn't look up when Pia called but I could see her grab her hair and began dragging her to our table. The table shook when she threw her harshly to table, she was lucky Hoseok hyung had grabbed her.

I didn't look at them and continued to sip whilst typing on my phone.

"Pia, what's this?! " Jin hyung snarled out angrily and she snapped her arm away from Hoseok hyung.

Tsk, ungrateful bitch .

"You don't interfere Jin.... This is what I call 'new student ritual' " She retorted