Waste of time

I shook my head, but I might as well make some appearance and irritate people a bit

Vampires, pure bloods like us mostly go to school for mate since everyone is successful and doesn't see the need in studying

I wouldn't argue with that too

The teachers together with every creatures was a real nuisance but I guess there's no harm in making yourself known

I wouldn't call myself a deposed heir because I closed my palace and decided there would be nothing like monarchical government. I hate it, that throne was the very reason why my life was ruined,

No, my life was totally destroyed by the likes of that throne

If it wasn't for Royalty, my parents would be alive and I wouldn't feel this cold and empty. But no one understood me.

We all lost someone during that war but I can't help but to admire Taehyung.

Of all the things to do in order to get his head off the pain, he chose womanizing.

I don't blame him

At least I chose to be heartless, dark and cold.

I don't give a shit in a hole about anyone.

I never visited that despicable place called palace.

Tsk, at least Namjoon hyung takes care of everything .

He became the leader and even though the throne is left empty, he literally controls everything which I don't give a damn about.

This despicable vampire kingdom can rot in hell for all I care.

I picked my school bag, plucked in my earbuds and pulled the hoodie over my head as I headed downstairs.

I didn't spare anyone of them a glance and continued to walk outside. I drove my motorcycle out of the garage and straight to what others call 'school'.

The hallway was empty and I knew I was too early so I went to the rooftop as usual to relax.

When I heard the bell ring for lessons, I ignored it and sat there till my heart desired.

I chose to come and I can do whatever I want. No one has the right to question me.

I grabbed my bag after about thirty minutes and made my way to my first lesson of the day.

A certain familiar feeling took over me but I pushed it off.

As I got closer to the the door, it was overwhelming me and I hated it.

I will never get used to it or like it.

This mate issue is nonsense

I turned the door knob harshly and spared the teacher no glance with his usual complaints.

That dude never gets used to me, it's so annoying .

It's not as if I've ever been on time for any class though

I was going to make my way to my usual sitting place beside Jimin but I noticed there was someone sitting there.

Anger boiled in me when I realized who it was.

Just seeing her face makes me want to snap her neck. I clenched my fist and resumed my usual posture

"Get up" I demanded and ignored her gaze which had fear in it.
She flinched when I muttered the words and she was lucky that teacher had saved her on time or else I'm sure I would have grabbed her and thrown her across the class. The words the teacher said erupted laughter but I didn't give a flying fuck.

REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Short Editing On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara