Secure the fuckin' bag

Začít od začátku

The entire remainder of the meeting Mr.Styles stared at me unashamedly, and when I returned his gaze he only maintained eye contact.

By the end of the meeting I was 100% sure my cheeks were red from blushing like a high-schooler the entire time

"It was nice meeting you Mr.Tomlinson, I suspect we will be seeing each other more often should you decide that becoming an investor with us is right for you." Mr.Malik kissed my hand, which Mr.Styles didn't seem to like at all, and bid his farewell with knowing eyes.

"So how is it you know my brothers?" Mr.Styles asked as he guided me to an especially comfy looking couch in his very large office. After I sat down, he sat so close to me that our thighs were touching.

"We met at an art gala and then again at a bar." I answered vaguely.

"So you're the little blue eyes beauty my brothers have been arguing about lately?" He smirked. "I'm not surprised at all. You are quite a site for sore eyes, sweet omega."

"Thank you, alpha." I couldn't help but smile. Here you go again calling a member of the Styles family "alpha". I scolded myself internally, although Mr.Styles seemed to be pleased with my response.

"You're a painter, yes?" The man asked, looking deep into my soul if that was possible. Damn those beautiful green eyes.

 Damn those beautiful green eyes

"No." I replied. How much did his brothers say about me?

"Yet two of your paintings sit in my home as we speak." He countered. Of course his brothers were the ones who paid so handsomely for my paintings.

"I am an artist, Mr. Styles. I do more than paint." I corrected him. "Artist is less restrictive. An artist could be a singer, a dancer, a composer, anything. The arts and fine arts are very broad categories, you know."

"Oh, well pardon me. An artist then. Enlighten me then, sweet omega. What other talents do you possess?" Mr.Styles laughed slightly.

"I am a photographer, I paint, draw among other things, and I happen to be a millionaire as of recently." I share proudly and just then the man's apple watch goes off and he curses.

"I'm afraid our conversation must be cut short." He stands and offers me his large hand as assistance for me to stand, which I take gladly. Warmth from his hand suddenly encompasses my being and I find myself not wanting to let go, but I must.

"I understand. You are busy being the boss and all, I suppose." I acknowledge, and then his hand is on my waist as he leads me to the door. "Sadly." comes his response.

"I will be in touch, sweet omega. Count on it, yes?" He leans in closer to my face, so much so that I can feel his minty smelling breath on my face. "Okay." Is all I can muster and if we remain in this position, his hand on my waist and our faces ever so close, my knees just might give out on me.

"Alright. Ava will see you out. Goodbye, Louis." Mr.Styles gave my waist one last squeeze before sending me on my way with Ava.

Once we were far enough away I felt my bad bitch powers returning. Those twins will be the death of me dammit. It was hard enough to resist the two without physical contact, but the third brother had no awareness of my personal space clearly and being so close nearly made my morals fly out of the window.

+

+

+

Once I got home I released the longest sigh, and hopefully with it went my thoughts of green eyed, muscular, dimpled triplets. "So how was the meeting?" Thaleia asked after my dramatic entrance.

"Remember those twins I told you about?"

"Yeah, I think so..." She sounded somewhat confused as to what this had to do with my meeting.

"Well there's a third brother. They're triplets and the other brother is Edward Styles. As in CEO of Styles Enterprises." I told her and she began to laugh.

"Wait wait wait. So you're telling me, that the Styles brothers want to snatch you up and do not so appropriate things to you?" She sounded in awe.

"Why the emphasis on 'the'?" I questioned and Thaleia all but rolled her eyes at me.

" This is how I know you don't pay attention to shit. The Styles brothers. All rich and famous?" She said in a 'duh' tone of voice, but none of those things were ringing any bells.

"Oh, honey! You need to get out more. Harry Styles, the blonde one, is an actor who has won a shit ton of Academy Awards. Marcel Styles is the youngest and most successful neurosurgeons in America and Europe combined. Edward Styles is the CEO of Styles Enterprises, as you know, only one of the most widespread businesses today." She said rather angrily because it was clear I knew none of these things.

"I'm gonna say this once and once only okay? I need you to listen and listen closely." Thaleia was suddenly holding my face between her hands, looking me in the eye. "Okay..." my eyes wondered to the side but she shook my head so I returned my eyes to hers.

"Secure the fuckin' bag, because if you don't, I will." Leia spoke slowly as if she was delivering life changing advice.

"Girl, I already secured the bag, triplets aside. Since you seem to have forgotten, I am now a millionaire. An artist extraordinaire. I don't need any alpha, or alphas to make money or anything else for that matter." I sassed.

"Look, all I'm sating is you can't be single forever and these guys are perfect candidates. I can't think of a better setup because you my friend are a handful, but three alphas? They'll have your ass actin' right in no time." She shrugged and laughed.

"Bullshit."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update. Don't ya love me? Be sure to vote and comment love bugs.

-LowkeyIndya