15

Your pov.

Everything was going fine. I didn't think about you in such a long time. Why did you have to show up now? I dropped the bags in my hand as I looked wide eyed at who I saw in the alley I had just entered. I should've made a run towards that creature. When I looked at the situation more closely I saw Iida, Deku, and a hero wounded.

"Y/n run! Get out of here!" Deku shouted.

The only man that stood still turned to look towards me. I felt as if my heart dropped, I couldn't move my body, I was frozen in place. I just stared at him in fear.

"Y/n listen to Deku!! You don't have quirk run while you still can! This is the Hero Killer Stain!" Iida shouted.

"Y/n...?" Stain asked. When he said my name I flinched. "Now what's this about you being quirk less?" He asked as he took a step closer.

I wanted to shout, I wanted to run, but he hurt Deku, Iida, and that hero. I can't leave them here.

"Long time no see." He said to where only I was able to hear.

I saw him keep walking closer, and that's when I immediately made my way past him. I was faster than he was, surprisingly. I was shaking when I heard him start to laugh.

"So it's going to be like that..." I whispered something to myself before he could finish what he was going to say

Deku's pov.

I wasn't able to hear what he said. I couldn't hear what he was saying at all. But he charged at y/n as she dodged his attacks. She didn't really like showing emotion, but I saw and sensed her fear. Everyone can right now. Their mouths moved as they attacked and dodged, but I couldn't hear anything. That was when Stain actually landed a punch on y/n. With that she was immediately on the ground as she struggled to get out of his grip. But he started to choke her, I need to stand up but I can't.

Your pov.

"Well now looks like the perfect time to get rid of you." He said as he lifted up his blade.

I was going to accept my death. I stopped resisting and he stared at me.

"That's no fun. Are you already dead? Some weakling you turned out to be." He said.

"I'm not dead. I'm just willing to accept my death. If this is how I go then fine. But just know that I'll see you in hell." I struggled to say as I spit at his face.

Spitting at him enraged him even more. He brought his blade up quickly, but before it can even get to me he was punched off of me. Once he was off of me I gasped and coughed for air. I looked to see both Kacchan and Todoroki. I whispered something again to myself.

"Are you alright?" Todoroki asked as he looked at me.

"Run... please... you and Bakugo have to save them... I'll distract him while you guys go and save yourselves..." I said trying to catch my breath.

"You're such an idiot. We aren't going to leave you here." Bakugo said in his usual irritated voice.

I saw him use his speed to get behind Bakugo.  But apparently none of them noticed. I quickly stood up and ran behind Bakugo. The blade stabbed through me as Stain looked at me wide eyed. He pulled out the blade quickly and backed up. He looked at me and I fell to my knees as everyone looked at me in shock. I put my hand over my wound and looked at the blood on my hand.

"You idiot! Why did you get in the way?!" Bakugo shouted.

Why did I jump in to save him? It wasn't like me at all. I would've let others get stabbed before. I coughed out some blood as I used the rest of my strength to stand up.

"I-I won't let you hurt anyone anymore!!" I shouted.

"Is that so?" He asked as I saw him charge towards Todoroki this time.

I stood in front of Todoroki as I once again got stabbed by his blade. I fell to the ground as I struggled to stand and move. Everything was starting to  get blurry and dizzy. I hear shouting, but see them all getting hurt. I closed my eyes and I tried to concentrate. But was to weak to even try anything. I started to breathe more slowly as I heard someone trying to grab my attention. My eyes half way closed, my body was already healing itself. I tried my hardest to not let it heal me. I can't use it right now. I looked around and everyone was on the ground. I can't have him get his way, not this time. I gathered the rest of my strength and stood up.

"Still standing? Makes sense." He said as he smiled.

"I won't let you hurt them." I said as I slowly walked towards him. "Follow your morals, yeah right. You're morals are to prove that the hero's in our society only want to be hero's for wealth and fame. What part of your morals says you can hurt innocent people? I have faith that every student wanting to become a hero now will prove you wrong!" I said as I stared at him. I lifted my shirt up a bit and took out a gadget.

"Still didn't learn your lesson before did you?" He asked as he charged at me.

I dodged his attack and kicked one of his blades out of his hand. I quickly went to go and grab it. My body slowly started to heal itself, but not fast enough. I started to breathe heavily as I put my hand on one of my wounds. He looked at me and smiled. He better not be thinking what I think he was.

"You really want to try and play hero don't you kid?" He asked.

"I-I don't consider myself a hero!" I shouted shaking.

"Then do you consider yourself a villain?" He asked as he took a step forward.

I shook my head in response. "I don't want to be like you!"

"Now that's harsh considering-" I cut him off.

"Shut up!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

My eyes widened and I looked at him. His smile faded and before I knew it he pinned me to the wall holding up his blade. I held up mine but before I could he took it out of my hands.

"Just like back then." He whispered.

I stood still as he got ready to hurt me. When he got punched was sent flying. I saw them all standing. I felt as if my legs gave up on me and I fell to the ground again.

"Y/n are you alright?!" Midoria asked.

"D-Don't let him get your blood." I stuttered. "If he licks your blood you will be paralyzed depending on your blood type." I continued.

"Y/n, there you are what are you-" I heard a familiar voice say. I knew it was Ace, he teleported here. But when he saw me his eyes widened. "Don't tell me-" he cut himself off and looked around. He then saw Stain and quickly got in a fighting position.

"I don't think it'll affect you if he gets your blood." I said.

"How can you be so sure?" Ace asked.

I looked at him and then he nodded in realization. My eyes felt heavy and soon everything went black.