11

Your pov.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked around only to see I was alone in the infirmary. I sat up a bit and noticed the door start to open. I quickly laid back down and closed my eyes.

"Looks like she's still out." I heard someone say.

"Well of course she's still out. Her body was starting to give up halfway through the fight. But whatever she said to her opponent got under his skin. But she didn't want to give up knowing that she wouldn't be able to last." Another person said.

"I have to admit, her hand to hand combat is good. I feel like it would've been better if there wasn't such a huge crowd. Everyone knows how she gets when she's in a crowd. She looses herself." The first person asks again.

"Although her classmates said that she's quite, and nice. They were all so worried about her. Especially that one guy from 1-B. He was calling class 1-A names and throwing insults at them, but he was worried about her." The second person said.

"I have no doubt that she had good strategy. And if she was able to get under someone's skin so easily with no effort that could come in handy." The first person said.

"We should continue to let her rest. I need to go and congratulate young Bakugo as well." The second person said.

The door opened again as the footsteps were now out of the room. When the door closed I opened my eyes and sat up.

"You could've used us in the fight you know. Your body wouldn't be so hurt if you let us heal it. All you have to do is use your quirk." I heard a voice say.

"You already know that's not going to happen." I replied.

I heard footsteps coming towards me and saw a guy. He had messy brown hair, red eyes, fair skin, was dressed in a white shirt with a black leather jacket, black pants with a chain hanging from one of the pockets, a pair of white shoes, and he had piercings.

"Long time no see." He said with a smirk.

"So you mastered your human form. But for how long?" I asked.

"Oh you know I can look like this for the rest of my life now if I want. But being a mortal seems boring." He said.

"Really now?" I asked.

"Yup. But I'm still your favorite demon, and only friend, right? Last time I saw you had to be when you still lived with your parents." He said. "Man I can't believe he made me train with you. I shouldn't have taken that from a mortal like him. But you however were an exception." He continued.

"Don't ever bring them up. What are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"Oh well you know I was just in the neighborhood. Shut up idiot, you know I'm here to help heal your body." He said. "That old lady just healed a couple bruises you had. But you'll still be in pain." He continued.

"She tried you dummy. Did you get that powerful? That you can enter the human world whenever you want?" I asked.

"Yup now I'll hurry up and heal you. So you can buy me food." He said.

"You idiot I barely have enough money for proper necessities!" I shouted.

"Okay, Okay, fine. But let me stay with you for a while." He said.

"What did you do?" I asked as he started to heal me.

"Shh... don't worry about it." He said.

I just rolled my eyes as he continued to heal me.

"Fine." I said as I looked away. "By the way, it's good to see you again. I missed you." I said mumbling.

"Aww. I knew you loved me. Don't be shy and just say you do." He said jokingly.

"This is why I don't tell you anything nice!" I shouted and smacked his head.

"And there we go! All better. Now hurry up and get changed." He said.

"Excuse you I order you around it's not the other way around." I said.

"Not until you use your quirk." He said as he turned his back towards me and I started to change.

"Hide in the shadows I have to grab my phone." I said.

As I kept some of the bandages on. He vanished as I walked to the waiting room to grab my phone.

"Your awake now." I heard someone say. I saw Katsuki walking towards me. I flinched a bit and turned around to walk the other way. "So you just going to ignore me?" He asked.

I turned to looked at him and just gave him an awkward smile.

"Oh, hey, I didn't see you there." I said.

"Yeah right. Whatever. I just came to give you back your phone and your bag." He said handing me my phone and my bag. I grabbed both my phone and the bag, soon looking down at the ground.

"Thanks." I said.

"By the way I'm sorry about yelling at you earlier, and saying the stuff I said. I know how you get when in a crowd, and when people yell at you." He said.

"Oh it's fine! You don't really have to apologize!" I shouted.

"Oh course I have to apologize. You should be happy I'm putting my pride down just to apologize to you." He said.

"Oh of course! Don't worry I won't tell anyone about you apologizing Bakuhoe!" I said.

My eyes widened when I realized how I said his name. I quickly covered my mouth. Holy moly I'm gonna die! He looked at me with eyes of anger.

"Yo y/n. It's nice to see you awake and on your own two feet. You still wanna go out and get that ice cream?" Monoma asked.

"You're really still going to buy me ice cream?" I asked.

"Of course." Monoma replied.

I slowly made my way past Bakugo. As he stayed still.

"I-I'm really sorry about calling you that. Oh and I heard you won, so congrats." I said as I was now next to Monoma.

We walked out of the stadium, and walked to a ice cream shop. When we walked in I looked at all the different types of flavors.

"So which one do you want?" Monoma asked.

"Umm... how about f/f." I said and he just nodded his head.

He ordered for his and we were both given our ice cream. I tried some and smiled at how good it was.

"It's so good!" I shouted as I continued eating the ice cream.

"Well I'm glad you liked it." He said as he started to walk me half way home.

Time skips...

I walked inside the house and heard nothing. It was silent.

"Oh man you live here now?"

"So what? It's the best auntie could do." I said. "Do you still go by the name I gave you, or did you change it?" I asked.

"You think someone as popular as me will go by the childish name you gave me back then? Of course not. It wouldn't sound right it if someone else, but you said it." He said.

"You sure you want me to call you that? I can go by the name you go by now." I said.

"It doesn't matter." He responded.

"If you're going to stay here for a while then we should come up with a human name for you." I said.

"Alright then get to thinking." He said as he looked around the house. "Man this place is empty. You should really do something about it. Where am I going to stay?" He asked.

"You can use my-" he cut me off.

"I'm not sleeping on a mat. Just imagine a bed, and I'll sleep on that. After all isn't that what your other quirk does?" He said as he leaned on a wall.

"You know I'm not going to use either on my quirks." I said.

"Okay whatever I guess I'm going to sleep on a mat. You owe me." He said as he went to my room and fell asleep. But it feels kind of nice to have someone else in the house.