12

Your pov.

I woke up and saw that he wasn't laying down anymore. Dang it he still needs a human name, but right now I guess I'll use the childhood name. Now that I think about it, I'm going to regret calling him this.

"Hercules." I said face palming myself.

"You know that he's a Roman God, right?" He asked.

"I know he is, but I just called you to make sure you were still here." I said.

"Oh you missed me." He said teasingly.

"Whatever. I'm going to take a quick shower so we can leave." I said grabbing some clothes.

"Oh really? Where are we going midget." He said.

I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him before answering him.

"We are going to buy some food, and maybe look for an inflatable bed for you." I said as I was walking towards the bathroom. "But do you have any clothes other than the ones you are wearing right now?" I asked.

"You see the thing is I didn't think this far ahead, so I didn't pack any clothes." He replied.

"Of course you didn't. Alright I guess we might actually spend all day out today." I said as I walked into the bathroom, and took a quick shower.

I dried myself and changed into some comfy baggy clothes. I brushed me teeth and my hair. I walked out of the bathroom, and walked to my room quietly seeing 'Hercules' sitting on the floor holding something in his hands. I guess he heard me because he quickly hid it in his pocket. I grabbed a pair of socks and put them on. I grabbed my secret stash of money and walked towards the door with him following me. I put on my shoes and walked out the door.

"Jake." I said.

"Who's Jake?" He asked.

"Do you like that name?" I asked.

"Nope. Come up with a better one that can reach my level of awesomeness." He said

"Achilles?"

"Tendon. So no next."

"Able?"

"No."

"Oh I got it! How about Ace?"

"Ace? See now that one I like." He said and he patted my head. "Nice job midget." He continued as I smacked his hand and he just laughed.

"Okay so I think we should get your clothes first. One because we won't start off with such a heavy load. Then we will grab the food, return home, then we buy the inflatable mattress for you." I said as I looked for the cheapest place to buy clothes.

"Hey lets go in this store." He said as he walked in. I followed him into the store, and he looked around grabbing some clothes. "I'm going to try these on." He said.

"Wait no. That's going to take longer, and that'll mean I'm here all alone." I said whispering for only him to hear.

"Oh relax. Just go grab the food, there was a grocery store not to far from here. Give me some money, and I'll meet you there one I'm done here." He said.

I sighed as I gave him some money.

"Fine, but promise me you'll be over there as fast as possible." I said leaving him to continue his shopping.

I walked into the grocery store two stores down from the store Ace was in. I grabbed a basket on my way in, and went to look at the fruits and vegetables first. As I saw a certain spice I could use, but it was at the top of the shelf. I tried going on my tippy toes to reach it, but couldn't. I saw someone grab the spice and handed it to me.