1

Your pov.

Age 6...

"One day I'm going to be the best pro hero there ever is!"

"Not if I beat you to it first!"

"What about y-" my classmate cut themselves off.

"What are you doing? Don't talk to that loser! She will never get anywhere. Remember why?"

I sat there in my seat, not saying a word. I was practically mute. I want to say something, but I can't.

"Y/n, wake up. It's almost time for you to go. You don't want to be late do you?"

I woke up from my sleep and sighed. I wanted to continue sleeping so I didn't get up. I heard my bedroom door open, but I still stayed in bed. That was until I felt cold water fall all over me. I quickly rolled off my bed soaking wet. I was shaking a bit. My bed was all wet now. I mean, it's just a thick mat which kind of looked like a yoga mat, but it's something right?

"I told you to get up. But you didn't listen did you?"

"S-Sorry." I stuttered quietly.

She sighed and soon replied, "I'm sorry I'm just super nervous about you."

She left the room and I stood up going to go and take a quick shower. I took a quick shower and went to get dressed in my uniform. I did my hair, put on some socks, and grabbed my backpack. I walked to the kitchen and smelled delicious food. My auntie is amazing, oh right I forgot to mention I live with my aunt. She has raised me as long as I can remember. I truly do owe her so much. She works so hard. Although we live in a small old house, it's still something.

"Good luck on your first day y/n." She said as she put my lunch in my backpack.

I quickly put on my shoes, and opened the door. I turned back to look at her and gave a small wave. I walked to my new school, U.A. I was really nervous. My heart was beating really fast. The more I walked the more I felt like my stomach was turning into knots.

I soon made it to the front of the school and took a deep breathe before I stepped in. As I walked to find my class, I looked down so my hair could cover my face. I soon found my classroom, class 1-A, the hero's course. My heart was pounding I felt as if it almost jumped out of my chest. My entire body was shaking, my shaky hand reached to open the door and when I did so many people were already there. They all stared at me and I quickly made my way to the back. My eyes filled with tears, but I didn't let them run down my cheeks.

I had to be stronger this year for auntie! I have to change, I have to show what I'm made out of. I'm not going to seem like that kid everyone thought I was before. I let out a sigh of relief and closed my eyes for a bit. When I did I saw a quick image of my mom. My eyes widened in shock. I can't possibly think about her now. She's never thought about me. I shook my head and started to fidget with my fingers.

Soon everyone started making a fuss as soon as the door opened. I didn't bother looking, but I wanted to. I need to break out of my shell don't I? Soon I heard another unfamiliar voice and this time I did look towards the door. A man was in a sleeping bag and looked at all of us.

"Man, if I knew we could've shown up in a sleeping bad I would've brought one." I whispered, but as always no one heard.

"It took you all almost 10 seconds to quiet down. I will be your homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa. Put on these clothes and meet in the p.e. grounds." He said in a monotone voice and left.

Everyone stood in a line and quickly grabbed one. I was at the back of the line like always. There was one more p.e suit left and I grabbed it. I turned around so I can leave my phone in my backpack, but bumped into someone. I looked down trying not to make eye contact. I wanted to open my mouth and say 'sorry', but it didn't. I couldn't say anything. I looked up a bit and saw a tall guy with ash blonde spiky hair, he didn't have a very friendly looking face.