4

Your pov.

I woke up and did my morning routine. Once I was done with my morning routine, I was about to grab some money, but didn't because I still had some. I put my phone in my backpack, and put my backpack on heading towards the door to put on my shoes. When I put on my shoes I left to school.

Time skip...

I walked into class just to get tackled my Kirishima and Kaminari. I couldn't breathe and as I tried leaving multiple times they dragged me back yelling.

"We were worried!" Kaminari shouted.

"For what?" I asked.

Kirishima grabbed both my arms and started shaking me.

"Because you didn't send anything back last night!! And because you didn't reply to our messages!!" Kirishima shouted.

I was getting scared and next thing I know someone yanked my arm taking me away. I looked at the hand and followed it to see Bakugo.

"Hey Bakugo, give her back we were in the middle of an important conversation!" Kaminari shouted.

"It's to early for your shouting." Bakugo replied in an angered tone.

"Fine then I guess you can be friends with her too." Kirishima said jokingly.

"Shut up." Bakugo said trying to keep his cool.

I was sitting on the ground, and took out my phone. All three leaned in closer to look at it. It was a meme. Kirishima and Kaminari laughed, but Bakugo just looked away. I tugged on Bakugo's sleeve, and he looked down at me.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"The smallest things get you pissed off or mad, don't they?" I asked.

Kirishima and Kaminari tried holding back their laugh, but failed. Bakugo started shouting at them, and then turned to me. I was laughing a bit too when he looked at me.

"Shut up you weakling!" Bakugo shouted.

I continued to laugh, "okay, okay, I'm sorry." I said.

There was a silence between all of us. When suddenly I tugged on his shirt again. He looked at me as if he was about to murder me.

"What do you want now?" He asked.

"Can I play with your porcupine hair?" I asked.

We all laughed again and Bakugo then gave up. I stood up with a smile clapping my hands. I felt his spiky hair, and then walked in front of him.

"Is your hair naturally spiky?" I asked.

"Why does it matter to you?" He asked.

I pouted and continued playing with his hair.

"I don't think I've seen Bakugo become friends with someone that fast." I heard someone say.

I looked around to see where the voice could've come from. And then I saw bunny mask dude. We made eye contact, but we both needed up looking away. I stopped playing with Bakugo's hair, and walked over to him. I saw him with a burnt notebook.

"Um... I'm sorry to bother you, but can I see that?" I asked him. He looked at me, and I then felt bad for some reason. "I'm sorry you don't have to let me borrow it, and again I'm sorry for bothering you." I continued, and was walking back to the guys.

"Hey, um... here." Mask guy said.

He was holding out the notebook, and I took it. As I started flipping through it I saw different kinds of hero's.