"Midnight In Bahamas"

Start from the beginning

Is my stomach making squeaking noise?

"phew, you look so hungry, C", Ted said looking at his watch.

Gosh, definitely my stomach is rumbling terribly high. "nope, why", holy god why am I lying. "Are you hungry". Shit MAN!

"Well im more of, in a mood, to drink now! But first get ourselves to the resort and change fast. And how can we forget, gotta stick around with SAMURAI too", Ted said making sure If I'm in or calling it a night.

"yeah me too", so I can go and stuff some emergency food. "called uber yet? or I give it a call", I hurried and brought out my phone because of the text vibration. 

"oh, Sammy says--" before I finish Ted cuts me off and began,

"Well we're goin to Brunos Borjo Diner! Sammy have been waiting for us there".

"Oh", I titled my head.

"Andd to have dinner together", Ted finished and started waving his hand to get the attention of the uber driver. "And there's our ride to home. Well after we leave these there, we will head to her, cool". 

YES!! Ima find some fruits at least on the table to eat and run to the diner with a bit of energy stored. GOD let's go. 

"shall we C", Ted asked by putting my small suitcase and his side bag into the dicky. 

I nodded and we both took our back seats and left for the resort.

// At Brunos Borjo Diner //

Only If I could find a shovel to dig a deep hole and throw both of Sammy and her brain, which is apparently full of humors. I'M DYING DUE TO HUNGER, Damned resort service, no fruits on tHe table, darling? Like SERIOUSLY DUDE!! AND SHE CALLS US TO HAVE A DINNER IN A PLACE WHICH IS ALREADY CLOSED. 

I Looked at Ted with my pity face. "Now", questioning him where to Mr. Bar Tender?

"Well I texted her this and as well as called her. But--"

I know the answer too. I put Ted's phone into his jacket and started walking to our resorts direction. "Wanna drink beside the road in Bahamas, teddy boy", I shouted while doing the not so Good catwalk. Yeah with empty stomach I speak out my brains too.

Ted started following me as well. 

After walking for a while, I could feel that im losing my eyesight, slowly but surely! World seems darker now, dizziness hover on and before even I could say anything I holded Ted's arm and tried to support myself to stand still. Fuck let's not it be a sugar level drop shit, Please!!

"well, sleepy enough, C" Ted's hands find its way up to my bended head over his shoulder. 

"im Fi--", I blacked out like that.