Drax and Korg fought some of the bigger aliens on the battlefield, while the Tony and Pepper tag team fought from the air. With all of the power exhibited from their suits, they managed to kill many of the Chitauri right then and there together. The pair made quite the team.

Steve and Thor were fighting together against the Outriders, but this time, they had switched weapons. It wasn't working terribly, so Steve just continued on, punching and hitting his attackers with the axe, until Thor noticed what he was holding.

"No, no, give me that. You have the little one," ordered Thor as they switched weapons again.

"Boys, share and play nice," Skylar joked as she flew overhead. Over on the other side of the battlefield, Tori and Tony were fighting off Cull Obsidian, and not doing too well. As Tori blasted him from the air, Cull grabbed her and threw her to the ground head first, knocking her out. Tony was then punched into the ground by the alien, and before he was able to make the final blow, Peter from the side had used his webs to pull him back, where he tripped and fell to the ground. Scott, who was still giant, squashed the alien quickly and killed him. Peter ran over to Tony, and helped him up, telling him what was going on.

"Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, because I woke up, after a really sad and strange dream, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, "It's been five years. Come on, they need us." And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time–" Tony cut him off with a hug; he'd missed him after five years, "what are you doing?" Peter asked him awkwardly, before just accepting it, "oh, this is nice," he hugged him back. He suddenly looked at Tori on the ground over behind Tony, "TORI!" He shouted, running toward the girl, and kneeling beside her. She was bleeding profusely from her skull and wasn't waking up. Tony ran over to help.

"LORELEI, SKYLAR! ONE OF YOU HELP US! TORI'S DOWN!" Tony shouted across the battlefield. Peter held her in his arms, praying she wouldn't die. Not like this.

"Tori, come on, wake up!" He shook her a little, tears began forming in his eyes, "come on! You can't die on me now, not like this!" He cried. Lorelei quickly flew over and knelt down next to her.

"What happened?" She asked Peter as she quickly began to use her magic on Tori.

"One of the bad guys threw her down head first," Tony told her. The green appeared as she turned back the time, making her wound disappear. She woke up with fluttered eyes, and Peter sighed.

"What happened?" She asked them all. Peter hugged her tightly.

"Looks like you were suffering from a splitting headache," Tony joked.

"Really, dad jokes? That's a Clint thing," Tori rolled her eyes. She and Peter got up and continued the fight.

Over near more of the rubble, Quill was fighting off a bunch of Sakaarans and was having specific troubles with one of them. Finally, a shot coming from somewhere that wasn't his gun killed the enemy and it fell on Quill while he was on the ground. He pushed the body off him and got up, looking over at where the shot had come from to thank the person. But what he saw made him almost tear up.

"Gamora?" He asked in bewilderment, as he slowly approached her. The girl only looked at him stoically. He smiled as he put a hand softly to her cheek, "I thought I lost you," she grabbed his hand and twisted it the other way, "ow!" She then kicked him where the sun didn't shine.

"Don't touch-" she kicked him in the same place again harder, "me!" He was down on the ground, groaning in pain. She wiped her face in disgust from his human hands.