Chapter 11 း 記憶

Začít od začátku

When my vision reached the actual door, the curiosity in my system rose even more when we saw another girl.

But it wasn't her.

The girl was a bit taller than Yari-senpai. But the most noticable difference of her from Yari-senpai was that her hair color was light-beige and she had a pair of golden eyes. Who is she and what is she doing here?

"Yari Ishimiya, my cousin lost one of her belongings. And she mentioned that she went here yesterday. So I thought that maybe, her missing camera. . .could be here---"

She didn't get to finish what she was saying when my brother suddenly went towards her now with the camera already in his hands. Wait! woah! I didn't even notice that he took it from Hanako-kun.

"Here you go." The girl beamed when she saw the camera from my brother's hands and then she politely took it.

"Thank you, Mr. President." She thanked.

"Yes, you're welcome." My brother said as we all look at the girl who slowly disappears from our vision as she leaves completely.

Weird.

A minute of silence reigned in the whole room. Teru-nii was still standing at the doorway. While Akane-senpai, Shijima-san, and Mitsuba-kun were beside me. Hanako-kun was standing at the far south side of the office, almost infront of the President's desk. And Yashiro-senpai. . .

My gaze switched to Senpai. My eyes widened when I noticed that she was barely speaking when she got here. She was quiet the whole time--

"Do you know her, Pres.?" My thoughts got interrupted when I heard Akane-kun asked something. We all switched our gazes to my brother.

"I do. Her name is Futami Hanaki." Teru-nii responded. A few seconds passed again when we suddenly heard Mitsuba-kun say something.

"Wait a minute. . ." We all switched our visions to Mitsuba-kun when he said that, confusion written in his voice. "If she's her cousin--" He didn't get to finish his sentence when my brother spoke too.

"I'm confused too. . ." Now our visions switched to him. We saw him gripped the door frame tightly with his left hand. "If they're cousins, why is her surname Hanaki instead of. . .

Ishimiya?"

---
A few minutes later

"But what if they're cousins from their mother's side?" Akane-kun said breaking the long silence.

Finally! Someone talked about what happened a few minutes ago since everyone was so silent after that weird incident happened.

"You're probably right." Nii-san responded. Everyone here were even from the same positions as they were a few minutes ago. "And besides we shouldn't even think about this stuff too much. Everything's all right now, she even got her camera ba---"

"Tss."

Teru-nii didn't get to finish what he was saying when we all suddenly heard a sound. A sound that as if something was being stepped on. I felt nervousness rushed through my system and even got myself confused for not knowing why am I feeling this way.