Chapter 3 း 編組ハート

「THREE :」
Yako | Braided Hearts
2nd School Mystery
The Next day..

──── ・ I felt both my emerald-green eyes stare at an empty space again.Since no students was wandering around this area making it boring again. But for me. I guess this is a good thing since there will no be disturbance again. Remembering the young students' desire to finally date their partner, made me furrow both my eyebrows.

My closed lips moving upwards showing a dissatisfied expression when I remembered the unpleasant memories again.

"They said that if you reached and stepped at the 4th level of the stairway of the Misaki Stairs. Love will be in both of your partners' fate and you will even be together forever."

Tsk.

I clicked my tongue. It's a rumor full of nonsense. Since all I'll just witness are students going onto my staircase and will flirt with each other. Thinking that they will end up together forever. But this is what Radish-legs can only come up.

So I'll just have to cope up with this.

Although, I did learn a lot from these students. That if you and your partner just keeps on relying on these kinds of stuff like rumors and remedies, then your relationship wouldn't really last that long.

If you really want your relationship with your partner to last for a lifetime. Then you have to start with each other. Not involving these rumors but including faith, fidelity and patience with each other.

Once you include those stuff in your relationship and even seeing its progress. Then there could be a possibility that the relationshop might really last for a lifetime.

Yet.

Without these students. I'm left here all alone. I'm left here within the darkness with only my rumor keeping me to live on. I'm left here making me think about him.

"Misaki-kun. . ." I called while staring at an empty space. I called him despite--I slightly gripped at the railings of my staircase as I sat down of the fourth level--

despite knowing that he really is gone.

"Oh, Yako-chan~." I felt my eyes widened the moment I heard his soft familiar voice. My mouth even hanged open slightly. I felt my heart beating rapidly as I slowly turned my head to the side, where I heard his voice.

Dug dug. Dug dug.

There. I saw Misaki-kun smiling widely at me. I smiled at him too even though I can feel that both corners of my eyes were heating up. My vision slowly turning blurry.

And the moment his soft fingers touched my hair, I felt something trailing down my cheeks which was followed with another one. I bit my lip, stopping myself from sobbing. For I realized. . .

this was just another memory.

"Your hair is beautiful, Yako-chan. We should braid it." He suggested, his fingers softly caressing the strands of my hair. "Do you want me to braid it?" He asked, gentleness was the only tone I can here for him. Of course, I do. . .Misaki-kun.