Chapter 7 း 音符

「SEVEN :」
Kou Minamoto | Note

──── ・ "W-What do you mean, Kou-kun?"

She asked and confusion was written at her eyes. Mirroring also the same emotion written at the others' eyes.

"Weren't we looking for the owner of the key?"

Everyone just stared at me with the same expression from a few seconds ago. I sighed.

"What are you talking about--"

"Akane-senpai, is there a lock attached to the notebook?" I interrupted what Hanako-kun was supposed to say. Then we all looked at Akane-kun who paused while still holding the notebook.

"Now that you mention it. . ." He trailed as he looked carefully at the notebook. "There is!" He said as he raised the notebook once more and we clearly saw the lock attached to it.

"Oh, I remember now! Yashiro-san you have the key, right?" Hanako-kun said after he finally realized it all. And so our gazes switched to Yashiro-senpai.

We saw her suddenly fidgeting something in her pocket and then after a few seconds she now raised the key. "Here!" She responded as she held the key up.

Then the three of us encircled Akane-kun who was confused but still cooperated with what's happening.

"Open it!---" I excitedly said as we all now focused at the key that Yashiro-senpai's holding and at the lock at the notebook.

"STOP!!"

---
Mei Shijima

"STOP!!" All of us flinched when the Older Minamoto male shouted. Frozen at our spots, slowly we swtiched our gazes to the Older Minamoto that was staring at us now with a blank expression.

"Give me the notebook."

Akane-kun who was also scared at the sudden change of moods of their President. Slowly walked towards the male who was standing behind its desk with its opened left palm raised on its side. Then Akane-kun gave the notebook to the President.

"Now the key." The Older Minamoto stated as he glanced a little at Yashiro-san who was now slowly walking towards him with her head bowed to the floor. Then she gave him the key.

Now we heard President Minamoto sighed. With his eyes switching to each and one of us in the room, he was also holding the notebook with his left hand and the key with his right hand.

"Always remember. . ." All of us looked up at him. "To never meddle with belongings that aren't yours." He said. We all silently nodded and tried not to do anything more that might trigger an argument.

"Now, Akane-kun to whom does this belong to---"

"But Teru-senpai how will we know if both the things that you're holding belongs to only one person? Shouldn't we atleast try the key and find out if it works with the lock?" My gaze switched to Yashiro-san after she said. Despite the curiosity evident in her eyes, there was also another emotion evident in it. It was. . .

determination.

I guess besides finding out who is the real owner, she's also really determined to know what is inside the notebook that was attached to a lock with probably only the key that she found can open it. Since that key really did caused a lot of troubles for her.

"I know you're curious too, Nii-san." I even heard Kou-kun said. And saw that at his turquoise-blue orbs, curiosity was also evident in it.

My eyes wandered around. Switching my gazes to everyone in the room.

Tch.

Who are we kidding? We're all curious.

We heard the Older Minamoto sighed again. "Yashiro. . ." He then called Nene-san. Despite Yashiro-san was the only one who was called, all of us looked. Then we saw her walked towards the President. Then she took the key from him and looked at the small red notebook that was now placed on the President's desk.

We all tried to control ourselves from excitement. Since it was pretty obvious that all of us were eager to find out what's in the notebook. A few seconds passed then we heard a click sound.

And before Yashiro-san can completely open the notebook. The Older Minamoto suddenly took it. Now our excitement vanished again. Making us frown.

"Alright! Now we know that it belongs to the same per--"

"Thank. . ." Then we suddenly saw Hanako-kun floated towards the President and suddenly took the notebook. "You~" Then he quickly flew away from him.

Nice! Honorable No. 7!

"You gho--" The Older Minamoto couldn't finish what he was saying again when Hanako-kun spoke too.

"Oh?. . ." With questioning eyes we switched our gazes to Honorable No. 7 who was floating at the center of the room. But with a confused expression while the notebook was opened infront of him.

"What's wrong, Hanako-kun?" Yashiro-san asked while we're all looking up at him.

"This isn't a diary. . ." He muttered.

"What?!" I said.

"Then what is it?" The Older Minamoto asked.

"It's a. . ." He slowly floated down until his feet finally reached the ground. But then he switched his gaze to me. I glanced around and saw that everyone's staring at me too, wondering why Hanako-kun looked at me. "It's a. . .

sketch book."

Really?. . .

All of our visions now focused at the notebook his holding then slowly each and one of us went near him except for the President, trying to find out if what he said was true.

Now Akane-kun was the one holding the notebook. As he flips the pages, each and one of us kept looking too.

"It is." I muttered as I saw the different drawings or sketches on the pages. "But. . ." I mumbled and softly touched the page. "This isn't mine." I explained. When I remembered why Hanako-kun was staring at me. He was probably thinking that I was the owner. But it's really not. And I'd even. . .

like to meet who the owner is.

"There's something at the very last page." I went back to reality when Akane-kun said that.

"Another sketch?" The Older Minamoto asked who was leaning by his desk.

"No, it's like a note." Akane-kun responded.

"Hmm?" Hanako-kun mumbled. As we all gathered closely to Akane-kun. While all of us are now standing beside him. We silently read the note.

"A long one. . ." I mumbled when I actually saw the note.