So I made a new friend

AU or not idk

So Mr. Stark called me the other day and told me we had another mission. I started packing immediately. he normally doesn't tell me where we're going or what we're doing till the day of or day before. But, today, was the day. I swung over to the tower and walked in to find Mr. Stark. I found him in his lab talking to Mrs. Potts. 

"No! Tony! You can NOT  bring all 50 of your suits to Wakanda!"

"Pep! there's like a super genius kid there! A vibranium suit Pep! VIBRANIUM!" 

"Tony!-" She noticed me at the door. 

"Peter! Perfect timing, please tell your poor choice of a mentor that its insane to bring all 50 of his suits to Wakanda." 

"Wakanda- isn't that like a third world country?" I wondered. 

"Oh Pete, You are in for a wild tech-filled ride." Mr. Stark told me. I was a bit confused, but whatever. Pepper rolled her eyes and walked out. 

"You boys have fun!" she sighed. She had to press down a smile. I walked around the walls and helped Mr. Stark hang a painting, and then we saw the time. 

"Shoot! Underoos, we gotta go! 

"I really wish you would stop calling me that!" I shouted after him as we sprinted to his jet. You see, when we first met he called my old suit a onesie, and thus underoos was born. I hate it. 

I fell asleep about halfway through, but Mr. Stark woke me up. 

"Hey, kid you're gonna wanna see this!" He shook me awake. I screamed We were heading straight for a mountain. I flinched, but when we didn't hit, I opened my eyes. A tech-filled, crazy advanced looking city. I leaned closer to the window. we landed on this helipad and we stepped out. The king of Wakanda was standing right in front of me. the KING! I looked around and took in everything. But something caught my eye. There was a girl, laughing at something. a projection off of her bracelet. That was so cool!  I thought. Mr. Stark was talking to the king, and the girl came up to him. She seemed about my age. 

"Mr. Stark, I am a huge fan of yours! and I was wondering if you had brought one of your suits? Maybe? That I could look at? Possibly?" She said. She rocked back and forth on her feet. Tony smiled. 

"I brought my two latest ones, you can go bat crazy on em." He replied. He handed her the suit summoning watch thing. Her eyes widened and a smile crossed her face. 

"Take this kid with you- " He started. I blushed. "He's kind of a tech nerd himself." He pushed me towards her. 

"Hi! I'm Peter!" I introduced myself. She smiled. 

"Come with me! Race you!" She took off. I sprinted off after her. I could've easily beaten her, but I didn't know which way I was supposed to go. She stopped in front of a door. Some sort of AI spoke. 

"Road work ahead." to which she replied, "Uh, yeah! I sure hope it does!" I gasped. A vine reference!  she grabbed my wrist and pulled me in through the door. I was in vibranium tech heaven. I gasped. I couldn't help it. My mouth fell open. 

"This- This is insane! Is all this vibranium?!" I gaped. 

"All of it. So, I have a question. You know that spider-man guy on youtube?" She asked. I blushed. 

"Yeah, I've heard of him..." I answered. 

"Well, I finally made boots like his, you know? the ones he has that can stick to walls!" She pulled me over to a set of boots. She slipped them on her feet. 

"Watch!" she said. She started walking up the walls, the boots were incredible! she walked up onto the ceiling, which was really high. but her boots failed, and she fell! I ran up the wall and caught her with a web. When she was safely on the ground she stared at me. Her mouth fell open. Then she covered her mouth and squealed. 

"Oh! My! Gosh!!! It's YOU!" She squeaked. I rocked back and forth on my feet. 

"What is it?! What do you use that makes your's work so efficient?" 

"Well, It's actually me...I'm sticky..." I answered her. She was running around her lab grabbing different things. 

"Oh, my word this is crazy! teach me everything!" She pulled me over to two rocks and pushed me onto one and she plopped onto another. I was expecting it to hurt, cause it was a rock, but it was the most comfortable thing I've ever sat on. I started to tell her my story. About an hour later, she was explaining everything in her lab. We even tinkered on a vibranium tech guard for Mr. Stark's arc reactor, to protect it. 

"So-" she started. 

"Yeah?" 

"Your suit. Why after a vine?" he asked. I was appalled. Nobody noticed before. 

"It was posted in 2015, and you said you got your powers after that." She pointed out. Oh gosh, this was embarrassing... 

"well, I uh, I- I don't know! I just, thought it looked cool, so I thought it would be cool for a suit, I guess..." 

"Oh. My. Gosh. You are a nerd! Here I wanna show you something else." She projected something on her bracelet. VINES she was projecting vines off her bracelet. She was the coolest. we watched vines and videos for hours. But then Mr. Stark came in. 

"Pete! Princess, What have you guys been up to?" He called out. We jumped up from our current tinkering project, (Shuri's spider boots) 

"We were just tinkering!" She said. "And call me Shuri!" She answered. 

"Well Shuri, have you two done anything to my suit?" He asked. She ran over to it. She wheeled it over. 

"We made a vibranium cover, and added extra protection plates over the arc reactor, you know, to protect it more!" She explained. 

"Well done Shuri! Well done!" He complimented her. "Well, Peter and I best be going so..." He pat me on the back. 

"It was great meeting you!" I said. 

"Wait! Spidey! Take this!" She handed me one of the projector bracelets. 

"Really?!" This was crazy! Awesome!

"Yeah! for sure! it even has facetime!" She explained a bit about how it worked. She did the Wakanda arm cross thing, and I awkwardly did it back. 

Mr. Stark and I walked to his jet. 

"So I see you made a new friend?" He asked. 

"Yeah, she's really cool!" She was, I could tell me and her were gonna be great friends. Tony smiled. 

"I have us down for another trip in June, You down?" He asked me, sitting down. 

"For sure!" All of the sudden I got a message on my bracelet. I opened it up. It was the It's Wednesday my dude vine. With a little text bubble saying that that is now her ringtone for when I call. I laughed. This was one of the most fun days I have had in a long time. I was looking forward to June. 

Thx for reading, this is one shot one, of many! put req down below! some will be sad, some will be happy, idk what is coming next! keep reading! also, please read my other longer fic! TY!

-Isabelle