FIRST TIME (SEX WARNING)

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes her breath calmed down to a normal rhythm. She switches her position as she gets on her stomach and crawls to my crotch. She gives me a quick smirk before she puts a hand on my boxer and starts rubbing my penis through the cloth. I smile at her and then she takes off my boxer revealing my fully erect penis. It was pretty long, she gulps at the sight of its size as she admires it.
"You know you don't have to do this babe." I say comforting her.
She takes off her kimono from her shoulders before she grips my dick with a hand and gets her head close to it. I can feel her hot breath.
"I know but I want to. You pleased me so now it's my turn to please you." she responds lovingly.

She then licks the tip. I moan in pleasure. She starts jerking and sucking the tip sligthly. I lay my head back as I shudder of this new feeling.

But my eyes shoot open of surprise. I feel a soft and wet warmth enveloping my penis.
I look down. Momo was sucking it. My minds shuts down. The only thing I can think of is the waves of pleasure that spread in my entire body. I look down and I can't describe the incredible feeling I feel at the sight of her expression.
She was looking deep into my eyes with a mix of love and innocence. Currently the shy ponytail girl was gone. Instead standed a girlfriend with enough insurance to please her boyfriend the best as she could.

Her tongue swirls around the head as she keeps sucking and jerking the length.
"Where did you learn to do this ?" I moan.
She shrugs as she pushes deeper and gags before she pulls off of it.
"Are you okay ?" I ask concerned. She was still jerking it with a hand.
"I'm fine." she smiles before she starts to suck it again. Her head goes upwards and downwards getting further every time. I moan even louder. She gags again but this time she doesn't pull off and licks the length in her mouth. After a moment her head goes upwards as she's about to take my dick out of her mouth but I instinctively grab her ponytail and push her further until she reaches the base. She gags even louder but keeps licking it. Her mouth finally leaves my penis as she pulls out for breath but not before leaving a wet kiss on the head.

"Momo your mouth feels so good." I pant.
"I'm glad you enjoy it Y/n, it's good to see you happy so feel free to use my mouth as much as you want." she says with a sweet smile.
She then starts sucking it again with her tongue swirling up and down. After a while I feel I come to my end.
"Momo, I'm going to cum." I grunt.
She nods and keeps sucking the head while she jerks the shaft. A few seconds later I cum in her mouth. Her eyes shoot open of surprise but then she swallows at my surprise.
"Momo it was... incredible." I say panting heavily.
"Thank you Y/n." she replies smiling.

She raises herself and we share passionate kisses.
"We're not done yet." she whispers lustfully.
"Oh really ?" I coo.
She smirks and I switch our positions. I now stand above her. She smirks and spreads her legs to my surprise.
"Are you sure you want this ?" I ask.
"I could not want this more as I do now." she replies seductively.
I nod. Her forearm starts to make pink and blue sparkles as her quirk activates and she creates a condom. I put it on and lean between her legs.
I line my dick with her pussy and push the tip into her. Her hymen breaks as expected. Her face scrunches up in slight pain and then eases to pleasure.

After some time she nods me to continue. I start to thrust. At a slow rhythm to begin. I can feel her inner walls clamping down on my penis.
"Y/n it feels so good *moan* I can feel each inch of it inside" she says.
I smile and thrust harder and faster as I take her legs onto my shoulders. She grips the sheets whilst moaning loudly.
I keep increasing the rhythm, getting more rough at each thrust. She starts to move her body in synchronization with mine making us moaning of pleasure as it feels incredible. I look Momo, she was biting her bottom lip and moaning whilst giving me a loving look. Currently I don't think something more beautiful can exist on earth. I lean to her and kiss her passionately as I keep thrusting. She takes both of my cheeks in cup and goes deeper in the kiss.
"You like it do you ?" I whisper to her ear smirking. I was expecting her to blush a bit at least but instead she nodded vigorously.

After a while of this. I can feel I'm approaching to my climax.
"Momo... I'm about to cum." I grunt.
"Same here !" she moans out.
She wraps my back and grasps it firmly. Her inner walls tighten up as her body starts shaking. She cums and I can feel her warm liquids drip down my dick. I slam my dick one last time as far as it will go, tightening my grip on her waist as I cum.

I lean towards her face and put my forehead against hers. We pant heavily looking in each other eyes. Momo smiles and slams her lips against mine for a quick kiss.
"Thank you for giving me the best night of my life Y/n, I love you." she says lovingly.
"I love you too Momo." I say. I lean back and pull out as I was still inside of her. She lets out one last moan.
I lay down next to her and look to the ceiling.
"So that happened huh ?" I sigh from fatigue.
"Yes it did. And I'm glad it happened with you." she says as she leans towards me.
"I want you to stay with me forever Y/n." she adds lovingly.
"Same for me Momo. I don't want anybody else but you by my side." I reply lovingly stroking her cheek.
Then we stay silent for a few minutes until I let out a yawn and Momo notices it.
"Time to sleep I guess." she says. I look at her and nod, tired. She smiles and grabs my head and lay it her on her chest, making me use her right breast as a pillow.
"So soft..." I whisper sleepy. She giggles. I pull the covers over us before I wrap an arm around her. Not long after we fall asleep.