prologue

"Chidori!"
                                         "Rasengan!"

The two collided as they leapt at each other. Soon dust kicked up as they both landed on the ground. One was awake while another was passed out from the attack.

"Gotcha bitch",Naruto mumbled as he pushed him self up and put his friend on his back. Soon the blonde was running back to the village with his friend passed out on his back.

Naruto has obviously won the fight between the two. "You won this time usuratonkachi",Sasuke mumbled giving Naruto a weak smiled as he lifted up his head to him. "And I bet I'll win the next time teme",Naruto grinned as he walked faster seeing the gate in the distance.

The guards Izumo and Kotetsu were chatting by the gate until they saw the two and ran over. They let them inside of the gate to reveal their friends worried as hell.

"Naruto are you okay",Shikamaru asked running over to his bruised friend. "I-I'm f-f-",Naruto started before he collapsed onto the ground making Sasuke fall along with him.

"-Ruto!"

"Guys go get some h-"

The blonde and raven were both transported to the hospital and were immediately treated. Naruto woke up first sense Kurama did most of his healing for him. He opened his eyes slowly as his gaze changed to the bed next to him.

"Teme you up",Naruto asked pushing off the blanket and sitting on the edge of the bed. His feet swung at the bottom of the bed as he looked over at Sasuke. Before he could walk over to his bed the door slammed open. It was Lady-tsunade with the rest of the rookie9 .

"Naruto you're awake",Shikamaru said as they all rushed inside of the room. "Yup",he replied waving a hand lazily. The others let out sighs of relief before the moment was ruined. "You Baka you hurt my Sasuke-kun",Ino yelled as her and Sakura rushed up to his bed. "B-but I was j-",the blonde started before the pink haired fangirl cut him off.

"It doesn't matter you demon you hurt him",Sakura yelled causing him to flinch. They all stood their in shock as they glared at her. "I know he hurt Sasuke-kun but that was so low Sakura",Ino said. "Yeah Sakura he was just protecting his life!",Kiba yelled while Akamaru growled at the pinkette.

Before she could even answer it was Naruto who spoke up this time.

"So,this is what I get for brining Sasuke-teme back.I was literally risking my own life for your ass just for you to call me a fucking demon and blame me for trying to survive!"
"You stupid little needy spoiled bitch I came here with a chidori hole through my chest almost killing me and you're worried about Sasuke who barley had a scar on him. Get your mind straight you little bitch!",Naruto finished as his red eyes slowly faded back to blue.

Everyone stood in shock as they had never seen Naruto snap at anyone like he did. "He's right Sakura",a hoarse voice croaked out. They all looked over to Sasuke who had woken up from all the noise. The rest of them looked around before nodding.

"Hph you are all taking that demon's side",Sakura huffed storming out of the room. "That little brat gets on my nerves just like her mother",Lady-tsunade said. "U-uh Lady-tsunade the council wishes to speak to Naruto",Shinzune said opening the door. Naruto got out of the bed then nodded.

Soon Naruto , Sasuke and the rest of their friends were inside the room. "Today we are deciding the fate of Naruto Uzamaki",Lady-tsunade said sadly. "I say we keep him it's that brats fault",Tsume said looking over at Sasuke. "You should blame it on that demon her hurt my daughter's future husband",Mebuki yelled.

"He should be banished",another council member said. The room began to fill with yelling and arguments until Lady-tsunade yelled. "Alright Alright people quiet down why don't we take a vote",Lady-tsunade suggested. "Hph seems fair enough",Inochi said.

"All in favour of not banishing Naruto raise your hand",Lady-tsunade said. Hands went up quickly,but it wasn't enough. Sighing sadly covering her eyes she spoke,"all in favour of banishing Naruto". The Haruno's hands went up with some other members of the council.

"Looks like the demon lost",a member laughed pointing at the blonde who seemed unfazed. "Well then g-",Mebuki started before getting cut off.

"That's not fair,it's not at all!",Sasuke yelled. "W-what Sasuke-kun I'm protecting you from that demon",Sakura growled. "It was all my fault for being a-",Sasuke started taking a deep breath.

"Stuck up,brooding duckbutt haired,power hungry, Uchiha teme",Sasuke finish as a tint of pink washed over his face. "Oh no the world is ending Sasuke admitted something",Naruto cried out in fake terror. "Shut up you idiot",Sasuke said.

"That doesn't change anything he's still gonna get banished",Sakura hissed. "Well then I'm going with him",Sasuke said with his arm crossed. "Tch fine by me they both can go",a member said. Before anyone else could protest the pair was already out of the room.

Soon they were at the gates with their friends,sensis,Iruka, Shinzune and Lady-tsunade standing there. "You brat I'm gonna miss you",Lady-tsunade said hugging Naruto with tears in her eyes. "Don't worry Oba-chan I'll be back, tebayo!",Naruto smiled hugging her back then letting go.

"Bye Naruto,Sasuke we all well almost all of us will miss you",Iruka said glancing at Sakura slightly. "Bye Iruka-sensi I-",Naruto started before Sasuke butted in. "Dobe does it look like we have all day",Sasuke asked as he leant on the gate.

"Oh shut up duckbutt ",Naruto said turning back to him. "Well uh bye guys let's go teme",Naruto said turning around.

They all said goodbye one by one as they pair began to set off "Oh and stop calling me that",Sasuke growled as they walked. "Then what should I call you",Naruto asked. "Your future husband or my real name I mean either one is fine",Sasuke said smirking.

"We haven't even left Konoha yet you Baka shut your mouth",Naruto said as his tan skin turned red. "So when we leave Konoha I can jump you",Sasuke asked. Naruto let out a quiet groan of embarrassment as he kept walking,trying to drown the comments from the Uchiha's mouth out.

"This is going to be a hell of a adventure",Naruto mumbled looking ahead.