Chapter 1

Lucy's POV
"This is it. I'm going to die here cold and alone". I start fading away, there's no point in crying. Although... I'll miss everyone. Then tears start escaping from my eyes. Then I fully fade away. I'm gone

Then I woke up again I was surprised. I was standing in a field. It was beautiful, there were flowers everywhere. I saw a group of people standing there in a semi circle.

One said " For your good deeds in your last life we will let you live in another world, your appearance will change but you will have your memories and you will be given the basic necessities but that is your choice".

I said "Yes". Then they started chanting something that sounded like a spell and I woke up in a room. It seemed like it was an apartment. I saw a mirror and I had white hair with red tips and I had blue eyes, my hair was knee length.

'So long, I love it' I thought. I wandered around for a bit .It was quite big for only me to live there because it was a freaking mansion. I think it was even bigger than my dad's mansion. 'Wow they really overdid themselves' I thought as I sweat dropped.

Then I went back to the room I woke up in, did I mention the house was fully furnished and stocked with food. As I went back to the room I saw a thing that looked like a communications lacrima I picked it up and saw a message I clicked it.

I saw a message that read *This is your house and we guess you've already explored. This is a phone and you can use it to call, send messages play games, listen to music and many more.

You have a bank account we've already had the password and everything concerning it put in your brain and you have 100,000,000,000,000 trillion yen that is the currency here and you have been enrolled in a school.

Sorry, but you have been put in the lowest class it is quite exciting and we think you would enjoy it more than the normal classes . Enjoy yourself. P.s this world has no magic power but you'll be able to use yours ,your uniform is in the closet and school starts at 8:30 am have fun*.

Wow, Trillion?! I though they said basic stuff?!. I looked at my clock and its 8:00 am. "I need to get ready fast". I got dressed and went to school I already had the map to school in my head .

When I got there I was late by 30 minutes I sighed and knocked on the class door. I heard a faint 'come in'. Then I opened the door. When I went in the teacher looked like an octopus that was yellow. I said " I'm so sorry, I'm late" I bowed.

He said it was okay. Then I went to the front of the class and he said" Everyone this is our transfer student Lucy Heartfilia". I said "Good morning " and I smiled and bowed. I was told to sit by a boy named Karma.

[Time skip: Training]

We were having combat lessons with koro sensei. I learned that's what they call the yellow octopus. A guy with black hair from the defence agency or something, gave me an anti Koro-sensei knife. I took it from his hand. I already had lots of them, but I wanted to surprise them.

I threw it from hand to hand. " Don't you have them in katanas or something bigger" I asked Karasuma. " Your training to assassinate, your not going to be able to do that with something that big" he replied.

I sighed "Fine this'll have to do". Koro-sensei stood in front of me. I started walking over to him with a smile on my face.