Go Team

"He wants an eco-friendly car?" you ask yourself as you use your powers of sound to listen inside the occupied building. "And a salad?"

Ralph frowns beside you, dressed in his baby-blue tarp.

"What a criminal."

You look at him.

"Alright, since communication is key... I'll stall him. You save the hostages."

"Who made you the conductor?"

You grin, teasingly, though you didn't mean to.

"Ralph, come on. It says itself."

He lifts his pointy, smooth chin high above your head. Cause he's very tall.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that, tyro. And I will not have this injustice on my...

"OUR!"

"...mission!"

You sigh and take a step towards the back door, but Ralph grabs your arm.

"It's much better if I distract the bad guy while you help the others. I was born to play the innocent bate!"

"Naw, that almost sounds as if you care for my well-being, Dibny!" You pat his cheek to annoy him. It kinda worked.

"Well, you'd..."

"GUYS!" Cisco shouts in your ear. "Stop wasting time!"

"Sorry."

You enter the jewelry store. The nervous man with an explosive box taped to his front is too busy looking through the window to notice you.

"Hey, tough guy!" you greet. "What's your story?"

He jumps at the sight of you.

"Whoa! How'd you get in here?"

"Are you really so unsatisfied with your life that you think this is the only way to improve it?"

While you're talking, you see Ralph's elongated arms wrap around the tied up employers. One by one.

"I do whatever I want! And if you don't deliver my salad, things will NOT turn out good for these..."

He looks back and sees the empty floor.

"Hey, hey! Where are my hostages?"

"Bathroom break." you exhale as the extremely long neck of Ralph Dibny shows up behind you.

"Yeah, they just couldn't hold it anymore."

"Who the hell are you?" the man asks, pointing a finger at you both.

Baby-blue dressed Ralph acts pretty macho. Probably not the best ingredient for this situation.

 Probably not the best ingredient for this situation