When Harry met Harry Part 1

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Y/n!" Cisco announces as you two enter the cortex in STAR Labs. "My old friend, who just happens to be one of the bus metas!"

"See, we're making progress." Caitlin says, looking at a frustrated man in glasses. 

"Hi Y/n!" Barry smiles at you. "Welcome to the team."

When you see him you just have to say it:

"You're the Flash!"

Barry chuckles and you regain your cool.

"There! Now it's out of my system."

"At the moment we'd like to know more about you." he says. "Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary since you were on the bus?"

"No, not really." you shrug. "Or I wouldn't know what to look for. You really think I've got... powers?"

It felt weird saying it out-loud.

"Everyone we have encountered who was on the 405 bus have developed special abilities, so it seems probable that your DNA has also been changed." Caitlin explains. "As of how we can't be sure yet. We'll need to run some tests on you to find out. With your permission, of course!"

Her kind eyes make you feel extremely safe. You smile as you clock Cisco with a look. 

"When do we start?"

"How about now?" Barry suggests.

"Not now, Allen!" Harry suddenly orders, still at odds. "We're searching for a criminal mastermind and the only thing we have to go on is his name, which there are thousands of..."

"So how's it going?" you wonder, apparently at the wrong timing.

A pen flies across the room.

"Fantastic!"

"Sorry."

You take a step back.

"We need more brain power." Harry concludes.

A tall guy walks into the room. He's wearing a slick grey blazer and a smug grin.

"Well, why didn't you say so? One master detective ready to detect!"

"I said more brain power."

The newcomer looks rejected and accidentally messes up the computer. He tries to fix it, but has no idea what he's doing. A laugh wants to escape your mouth.

Harry presses down one single button.

"I need to call my friends."

"Did he just say friends?"

"I think he's being sarcastic."

"Harry, the only friends you have are in this room!" Cisco says as if talking to a kid.

"You asked me to make friends. It was a task. I complete tasks..."

As Cisco is all proud, you take a look around the place. There are glass walls dividing certain sections of the room and in one end you see Barry's red superhero suit.

"Wow." you whisper.

" you whisper