Spin the Bottle

Deku POV:

I smile as Kacchan and I finally make it to the common area I smile as Mina approaches us, she jumps over to us her eyes drifting down as she notices me holding Kacchan's wrist. I quickly drop it in embarrassment. 

"I'm glad you made it!" she says with a smile "come on!! we are about to spin the bottle!!" she says as she skips over to a circle, I smile up at Kacchan who simply roles his eyes. We both sit down in the circle.

"um... so how do you play?" I ask nervously as I can see that everyone else already looks like they know how. Kirishima hands both me and Kacchan a glass, I sniff it and realize it's alcohol, I've drunken it before sure, but never been drunk.

"It's simply one person spins the bottle in the middle and whoever it lands on they have to kiss" Kiri explains as he sit's in the circle. I blush as I think about the kiss Kacchan and I just shared.

"I'll go first!!" says Momo as she spins the bottle it rotates a few times landing on Jiro, "oh it's a girl... spin again!!" Momo says as she leans over to spin again but Jiro stops her.

"nope, let's stick to the rules" everyone looks at her as the room goes silent "I mean... I respect the rules of this game..." she says, and I shrug it off, seems like a goon enough reason.

Momo chuckles nervously as she leans forward kissing Jiro with a quick peck then pulling away. Jiro's cheeks turning slightly pink.

"ok your turn midoriya!!" and I nod spinning the bottle as it lands on todoroki, I smile at him softly, it's common  knowledge that Shoto has a little crush on me, but I don't think it's a big deal. I lean in for a kiss and give him a small peck, I start to pull away but he grips my collar pulling me back as he begins to use tongue. I whimper not liking this one bit. everyone around us seems to think I'm just as into it, but I'm not and I begin to release distress pheromones.

My class mates imminently  stop oo-ing and laughing as they catch the scent, Kiri pulls todoroki back and away from me as Kacchan grabs me and pulls me into his embrace. My body begins to shake as my chest tightens panic and fear setting in. 

"shhh your okay your safe" Kacchan whispers in my ear as he releases his calming pheromones, I begin to relax as I breathe in the comforting scent.

When I finally calm down I look over at Shoto and Kiri. Shoto is sitting with his face in his hands and I can tell he regrets it. I walk over to him giving him a big hug.

"it's ok... It's just part of the game right?" I say with a small smile and sit back down next to Kacchan, as he now spins the bottle, landing on me, I smile as my heart flutters and he leans down kissing me with tongue swirling it around as our tongues dance my eyes drift close as I let out small moans into the kiss. My head spinning in pleasure wanting more, wanting so much more.

Kacchan breaks off the kiss and stares into my eyes, I feel like he is looking straight into my soul. A cocky smirk spreading across his lips. He picks me up bridal style as he carries me to his room, leaving everyone at the party shocked and confused.

As we enter his room he tosses me onto the bed, I blush as he takes his shirt off I find myself staring at his chiseled abs my eyes running up and down his chest and arms caressing every muscle.

"you like what you see?" Kacchan suddenly says snapping me out of my trance. I give a small nod as I look to the side. "You can look if you want, I don't mind" he says with a smirk "I wanna watch you as I fuck you so hard you won't remember your own damn name"

His words causing my body to shudder in excitement as I feel the blood rushing to my dick as it hardens. I blush as my boner is clearly visibly through my pants. 

"someone is exited" Kacchan chuckles all I can do is whine in response. he let's out a soft growl as he takes off my clothes leaving me naked on the bed he purrs in satisfaction "your ok with this right?"

I nod and look to the side "but um.... it's my first time" I mumble

"I know" he says as he takes off the rest of his clothes "I'll be gentle" he then leans down and starts to suck on my neck, I let out a soft mew and a few moans as I melt under his touch. He sucks and bites softly moving down the side of my neck and on my peck close to the nipple but Neve touching it, leaving a trail of purple marks.

"please~ on my~ please" I whimper as his lips get dangerously close to my nipple 

"please what? I can't tell what you want unless you tell me" he whispers in my ear, teasing me, he knows exactly what I want.

"please~ suck them.... my nipples" as the words come out of my mouth they feel awkward and weird making me blush brighter in embarrassment.

Kacchan moves his head back from my ear to my chest hovering his mouth over my nipple letting the warm breath wrap around it, I let out a whimper in desperation. He then sucks the nub into his mouth flicking his tongue as he begins to suck and bite gently. I throw my head back letting out loud moans, his other hand reaches to play with my other nub.

"kacchan~ ahhh~" I moan as I feel myself dripping pre cum, my entire body shaking in pure bliss. He switches his mouth to the other one after the first one was red and standing at attention. I let out soft moans as tears of pleasure form in my eyes my tongue starting to hang out slightly.

"so cute~" he says and whimper as I needed more, he understood as he moved himself lower pushing in a finger. 

"ahhh~ Kacchan~ uhh~" I moan as I feel myself tightening around his finger, and just when I thought he was going to slide another finger in, I felt a new and wonderful sensation, warm and wet, big but not too big. what was it? my eyes widen in shock as I realize what it was, tongue!

"Kacchan~ aah~ what are you-" I whimper as I see him smirk against my hole massaging my insides. I lay back and relax enjoying the pleasure as I moan and whimper. Then suddenly he flicks his tongue pushing against my prostate.

"AHHHH~ KACCHAN~" I moan as I arch my back one of his hands reaching as he starts to pump me I feel myself getting closer and closer I buck my hips into his hand cumming on my chest.

I pant as I look at Kacchan, exhaustion setting in as I close my eyes and pass out.

Writers note:

Please comment and tell me how I can improve!! or just comment how you are liking the story!! what do you want to happen next?