•Chapter 3•

Your p.o.v
People talking, children laughing, and the sound of coffee machines is what your hear as you enter the coffee shop. The strong smell of coffee practically has you drooling. Walking up to the counter, a young girl looks up at you with a smile. "Hello. How can I help you?" She says with a bright smile. "Oh, actually I work here. It's my first day." Her smile widens. "You must be Y/N." You nod at her with a smile. "I'm Rosé. Come on back here and we'll get you started."

You go around the counter and she hands you an apron. She shows you how to use the touch screen to take peoples orders and even showed you how to make a few drinks. She was really nice. You finally got the hang of it and started taking orders without her help.

After a bit, it kind of slowed down and not too many people were coming in. You let out a sigh with a sad smile. So this is what it's like to have a normal life. Must be nice. Even though you've barely been here a day, it made you kind of sad. Seeing people laughing and talking amongst themselves. How friendly and sweet Rosé was towards you. And working here just made you feel.. normal.

You always wished for a normal life, but things don't always go the way you want. "You ok Y/N?" Rosé's voice snaps you out of your thoughts. "Yeah, just tired that's all." You smile at her. If you weren't an agent and had a normal life, you could definitely see yourself being friends with her.

Unfortunately, you don't really have any friends in or outside of the agency. Either you just stopped talking to them as you ranked up, or they're dead. You guess you consider Hoseok a friend, even though he's a pain in the ass sometimes. You have known him since you were five. The both of you were born into the agency and trained together your whole life.

As you were cleaning off the counter, the bell over the door rings and you can hear someone walking up to the register. The second you look up and meet the persons eyes, your heart stops for a minuet. Jungkook. You quickly snap out of it and put on an act. "Hi. What can I get for you?" For some reason, you felt nervous in front of him.

The corner of his lips lift into a little smirk. "Can I have an americano please." He hands you his card and you hand it back to him after you swipe it. As he looks at you, he tilts his head causing you to gulp. "You're new here?" You nod. "Y-yes." What the hell Y/N?!?! You mentally scream at yourself for stuttering. "I figured. I've never see you here before." He smiles and holds his hand out. "I'm Jungkook by the way." I know.

But a smile and a light blush still creeps onto your face as you take his hand in yours. "Y/N." His hand pretty much swallows yours with how small yours is compared to his. "It's nice to meet you Y/N." Your heart skips a beat hearing him say your name. "It's nice to meet you too." Someone clears their throat and you both turn. Rosé is standing there holding his coffee. "Here you go sir." She hands it to him and he smiles. "Thanks you." He says to her and then turns back to you. "I'll see you around." He winks at you before turning around and walking away, and you feel your cheeks heat up. He was a lot nicer for a mafia boss than you expected.

Damn he's so.. wait.. no! Get your shit together agent 6! You're an agent and he's a gangster. He's just part of the mission, nothing else! You try to remind yourself but these strange feelings were confusing you. You never had your heart skip a beat or get flustered. You don't stutter. And since when did you get so shy?! Remember your mission. You kept repeating to yourself.

Soon it was time to close, so you and Rosé started to clean up. She switches the sign from open to close and locked the door. You two were talking as you wiped down tables. She was 21, the same age as you. She also has an older sister. "What about you?" She asks. "Oh, um... I don't have any parents or siblings." Some sadness comes over you once you say that. You've never had parents, well you did, you just never met them.

And you don't know if you have any siblings. You always knew this, but actually saying it made reality hit hard. In just one day, you've felt so many emotions you didn't know you were capable of feeling. "Sorry.." she apologizes and you shake your head. "It's fine." You just show a smile and she sighs.

"So," she starts, changing the subject, "what was going on between you and Jungkook?" She wiggles her eyebrows and your cheeks heat up. "Nothing." A pout forms on your face and she giggles. "Uh huh, sure." She says. "Wait, you know him?" You question having to pretend you don't. "Yeah, he's a regular here. He comes in around the same time every day. He's really nice."

Does she not know who he is? Almost everyone does. But you have to admit, he was really nice towards you. "Yeah, he is." Unknowingly, a small smile creeps it's way back onto your face as you remember the little interaction you had with him.

After cleaning, you said goodbye to Rosé and went home. The second you got into your penthouse, your phone starts to ring. "Yes?" You answer tiredly. "Well?" The person on the other line says. "He was there." He hums wanting a better answer. "That's it? Nothing weird?" You roll your eyes. "Oh yeah totally. He held me at gunpoint and demanded for his coffee." You say with the most sarcastic tone ever. "Haha very funny." He groans unamused. "He acted like a normal person. He was actually... nice." The last word comes out as a whisper.

"Jeon Jungkook? Nice? Ha! Yeah ok." He laughs a little. "Well have you met him?" He stops laughing. "Well.. no." You hum. "Then how would you know." Silence. "Exactly. Well I'm tired so I'll talk to you later." You say as you walk to your kitchen. "Wait-" you cut him off. "Goodbye Hoseok." You hang up and set your phone on the counter.

A long sigh escapes your lips as you lean against the counter and massage your temples. You drink some water and decided to go to bed. 10:30 pm. Damn. You've never been to bed this early so it'll be nice to get more than just a couple of hours of sleep. As you laid down, you felt yourself slowly becoming sleepy. Soon enough, you end up falling asleep.......

.....with Jungkook's face in your mind.